- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets Tweet’s Salary x 15
- Ronda Rousey Wants To Fight Bethe Correia in Brazil
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
UFC on Fox 8 Weigh In Video And Results, Three Fighters Miss Weight
Once again it’s weigh ins Friday, this time the fighters from UFC on Fox 8 will hit the scales for our veiwing pleasure. Among the top named competitors are Demetrious Johnson, John Moraga, Robbie Lawler, Bobby Voelker, Michael Chiesa, Jorge Masvidal, Rory MacDonald, Jake Ellenberger and plenty more.
As usual, your favorite MMA site Lowkick.com will be bringing you live coverage of the weigh ins as they happen. If you can’t make it at 7PM ET, don’t worry, because the video replay and full results will be available shortly after!
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
Champ Demetrious Johnson (124.5) vs. John Moraga (124.5)
Jake Ellenberger (171) vs. Rory MacDonald (170.5)
Robbie Lawler (170.5) vs. Bobby Voelker (170)
Jessica Andrade (134) vs. Liz Carmouche (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 5 p.m. ET)
Michael Chiesa (155.5) vs. Jorge Masvidal
(157.5) Danny Castillo (155) vs. Tim Means(160)**
Mac Danzig (155) vs. Melvin Guillard (155)
Daron Cruickshank (156) vs. Yves Edwards (155)
Ed Herman (186) vs. Trevor Smith (185)
Germaine de Randamie (135) vs. Julie Kedzie (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4 p.m. ET)
Aaron Riley (156) vs. Justin Salas (155)
John Albert (137)*** vs. Yaotzin Meza (136)
* Masvidal will forfeit 20 percent of his purse to Chiesa.
** Means will forfeit 20 percent of his purse to Castillo.
*** Albert will forfeit 20 percent of his purse to Meza.