- Edson Barboza: If Bobby Green Makes A Misstep, I’ll Knock Him Out
- Fabricio Werdum Accepts Jon Jones’ Super Fight Challenge
- Anthony Pettis Upset By Duke Roufus Accusations
- UFC Fight Night 57 LowKick Staff Predictions
- Bobby Green Gives Emotional Interview About Fighting Life
- UFC Fight Night 57 Weigh-ins Results: Edgar vs Swanson Is Official
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
UFC On FOX 8 Post Fight Press Conference
Question to Rory: Technically wonderful or boring?
“I think I did what I was supposed to do. I kept up my end, he’s a counter-puncher and a very powerful puncher, I was waiting for my opportunities and he wasn’t coming in at the right time, he was staying back, he wasn’t engaging. I was playing my angels, waiting for my opportunities as I always do and he’s a smart fighter. I gotta’ hand it to him, but I felt I did the right thing. It’s just, I think I needed a few more minutes and I think I had a good chance to finish the fight, because I had his back.”
Question: Did you think the jab would be a big part of the game-plan, tonight?
“I react to what’s in front of me…the opening was the jab.”
Question to Johnson: Did you want to put on something special, tonight?
No. Not at all, man…my job is to finish.
Question to Dana White on MacDonald / Ellenberger: Were you bored? Where do RM go now?
Dana White (paraphrasing): Was on “Twitter” expressing his displeasure. The fight didn’t live up to expectations. Ellenberger “literally did nothing, his punch stat was close to zero…Rory didn’t do anything to try and go in and finish him…put a stamp on it, make a statement, not only to the world, but to the guys who are in that division, that’s why people booed…it didn’t live up to the hype.”