- Henderson vs. Boetsch Headlines UFC Fight Night 68 With Bader Off Card
- Malki Kawa Says We May Have Seen The Last Of Jon Jones
- TJ Dillashaw: The UFC Did The Right Thing With Jon Jones
- Thomas Almeida vs. Brad Pickett On For UFC 189 In July
- Daniel Cormier Defends His Record: I Only Lost To The Champion
- Conor McGregor Adds Monster Energy To Growing ‘McGregor Inc.’
- Dana White On UFC Injuries: We’re Going To Start Fixing This
- Melvin Guillard Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Bellator
- Quote: Title Shot For Luke Rockhold Makes Sense, Not Guaranteed
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC on FOX 7 post-fight press conference
The controversial split decision that went down in tonights main event left media repeatedly asking Benson Henderson who and what he wants next.
Eager to pin down the next potential contender at the 155lb weight division, the media eventually got what they wanted when the most interesting news to come out of the conference was dropped very smoothly by Dana right at the end.
Interesting, can’t say that I saw that one coming, but it’s also no completely unexpected or illogical.
With that said the presser was rather lackluster, but if you’ve read this far you’re probably gonna watch it anyway so enjoy.