- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
UFC on FOX 7 post-fight press conference
The controversial split decision that went down in tonights main event left media repeatedly asking Benson Henderson who and what he wants next.
Eager to pin down the next potential contender at the 155lb weight division, the media eventually got what they wanted when the most interesting news to come out of the conference was dropped very smoothly by Dana right at the end.
Interesting, can’t say that I saw that one coming, but it’s also no completely unexpected or illogical.
With that said the presser was rather lackluster, but if you’ve read this far you’re probably gonna watch it anyway so enjoy.