- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC on Fox 7 Attendance And Live Gate
Well UFC on Fox 7 is in the books, and what a night of fights. Fans were treated to the best card of the year, and one of the best ever, last night from HP Pavillions in San Jose, California. The Lightweight title was on the line as Benson Henderson played devil’s advocate with ‘El Nino’ for five rounds, scoring the uNanimous decision and retaining the strap.
Elsewhere on the card Josh Thompson put a beating on Nate Diaz for a second round knockout, Matt Brown and Jordan Mein put on a FOTN performance-ending with Brown elbowing Mein in to next week (IRONY??). Yoel Romero fed Clifford Starks a flying knee knockout which was pretty sweet, Lorenz Larkin was totally robbed in my opinion. All in all UFC on Fox 7 was everything it promised to be.
The live gate for the show from The Shark Tank was $1.333 million with an attendance of a reported 13,506 fans. This puts the average price of a ticket at roughly $98. So not too bad. I can certainly tell you I would have paid at least $200 to be present at such an awesome night of fights!