- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
UFC on Fox 7 Attendance And Live Gate
Well UFC on Fox 7 is in the books, and what a night of fights. Fans were treated to the best card of the year, and one of the best ever, last night from HP Pavillions in San Jose, California. The Lightweight title was on the line as Benson Henderson played devil’s advocate with ‘El Nino’ for five rounds, scoring the uNanimous decision and retaining the strap.
Elsewhere on the card Josh Thompson put a beating on Nate Diaz for a second round knockout, Matt Brown and Jordan Mein put on a FOTN performance-ending with Brown elbowing Mein in to next week (IRONY??). Yoel Romero fed Clifford Starks a flying knee knockout which was pretty sweet, Lorenz Larkin was totally robbed in my opinion. All in all UFC on Fox 7 was everything it promised to be.
The live gate for the show from The Shark Tank was $1.333 million with an attendance of a reported 13,506 fans. This puts the average price of a ticket at roughly $98. So not too bad. I can certainly tell you I would have paid at least $200 to be present at such an awesome night of fights!