- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC on FOX 6 Results Recap: Demetrious Johnson retains title belt
UFC on Fox 6 came at us live from Chicago, Illinois and provided some entertaining fights for the fans. Demetrious Johnson faced off with John Dodson for the Flyweight strap. The battle began with Dodson landing some great shots, dropping Johnson on separate occasions. But Johnson came back strong and kept fighting on, with a very powerful series of knees to end the bout. Ultimately Mighty Mouse took home the decision victory to retain the belt. Check out the fight video highlights for this fight right here.
Rampage Jackson fought the rising Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira in a back and forth affair. Rampage used his trademark boxing early and often, but Teixeira repeatedly landed power strikes of his own. Teixeira seemed to have superior octagon control, and held the advantage in the wrestling and grappling departments. He took home a unanimous decision.
Anthony Pettis made a strong case for a UFC Lightweight title shot by using his trademark kicks to great effect against Donald Cerrone. The two came out trading, with Pettis landing an impressive knee off the cage, a la The Showtime Kick. He then scored an absolutely devastating kick to the body, knocking Cerrone out.
Ricardo Lamas fought a Featherweight bout with Erik Koch that began slowly but ended quickly and in brutal fashion. Lamas peppered a grounded Koch with punches and finished off with a series of dangerous and bloody elbows. A tough loss for Koch, who was at one point scheduled to face Jose Aldo.
UFC on Fox 6 Full Results:
David Mitchell defeated Simeon Thorensen via Unanimous Decision