- Roy Nelson Jokes He’ll Model ‘Butt Hurt’ Velasquez With ‘White Pride’ Tattoo
- Report: Mark Hunt Currently 19 Pounds Over Heavyweight Limit
- Travis Browne Leaves Jackson’s MMA For Glendale Training Center
- UFC Fight Night 52 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- Gilbert Melendez & Eddie Alvarez Trade Barbs
- Alistair Overeem vs Stefan Struve Booked For UFC On FOX 13
UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz Weigh-In Video and Results
UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz participants will step on the scales at the KeyArena in Seattle, Washington, as part of the official weigh-in procedure ahead of this Saturday’s stacked fight card. The event is headlined by Ben Henderson’s second UFC Lightweight title defense, against the Octagon veteran Nate Diaz. Mauricio “Shogun” Rua fights Alexander Gustafsson in the co-main event of the night.
Also on the card, BJ Penn returns to the cage against Rory MacDonald, and Mike Swick fights Matt Brown in the main card opener.
Weigh-ins start at 7 P.M. EST, live stream is available in this very post. As always, stay tuned to LowKick.com for more post-fight coverage.
FOX Main Event:
155 lbs.: UFCChampion Ben Henderson (154.6) vs. Nate Diaz (155.6)
FOX Main Card (8 p.m. ET):
170 lbs.: Rory MacDonald (170.2) vs. B.J. Penn (168.2)
FX Channel “Prelims” Card (5 p.m. ET):
135 lbs.: (135)
155 lbs.: (154.6)
155 lbs.: (158.8)*
155 lbs.: (155.4) vs. (155.4)
Facebook “Prelims” Card (4:30 p.m. ET):
*Martinez has an additional two hours to make 156-pounds
**Assuncao has an additional two hours to make 136-pounds