- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz Weigh-In Video and Results
UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz participants will step on the scales at the KeyArena in Seattle, Washington, as part of the official weigh-in procedure ahead of this Saturday’s stacked fight card. The event is headlined by Ben Henderson’s second UFC Lightweight title defense, against the Octagon veteran Nate Diaz. Mauricio “Shogun” Rua fights Alexander Gustafsson in the co-main event of the night.
Also on the card, BJ Penn returns to the cage against Rory MacDonald, and Mike Swick fights Matt Brown in the main card opener.
Weigh-ins start at 7 P.M. EST, live stream is available in this very post. As always, stay tuned to LowKick.com for more post-fight coverage.
FOX Main Event:
155 lbs.: UFCChampion Ben Henderson (154.6) vs. Nate Diaz (155.6)
FOX Main Card (8 p.m. ET):
170 lbs.: Rory MacDonald (170.2) vs. B.J. Penn (168.2)
FX Channel “Prelims” Card (5 p.m. ET):
135 lbs.: (135)
155 lbs.: (154.6)
155 lbs.: (158.8)*
155 lbs.: (155.4) vs. (155.4)
Facebook “Prelims” Card (4:30 p.m. ET):
*Martinez has an additional two hours to make 156-pounds
**Assuncao has an additional two hours to make 136-pounds