- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz Weigh-In Video and Results
UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz participants will step on the scales at the KeyArena in Seattle, Washington, as part of the official weigh-in procedure ahead of this Saturday’s stacked fight card. The event is headlined by Ben Henderson’s second UFC Lightweight title defense, against the Octagon veteran Nate Diaz. Mauricio “Shogun” Rua fights Alexander Gustafsson in the co-main event of the night.
Also on the card, BJ Penn returns to the cage against Rory MacDonald, and Mike Swick fights Matt Brown in the main card opener.
Weigh-ins start at 7 P.M. EST, live stream is available in this very post. As always, stay tuned to LowKick.com for more post-fight coverage.
FOX Main Event:
155 lbs.: UFCChampion Ben Henderson (154.6) vs. Nate Diaz (155.6)
FOX Main Card (8 p.m. ET):
170 lbs.: Rory MacDonald (170.2) vs. B.J. Penn (168.2)
FX Channel “Prelims” Card (5 p.m. ET):
135 lbs.: (135)
155 lbs.: (154.6)
155 lbs.: (158.8)*
155 lbs.: (155.4) vs. (155.4)
Facebook “Prelims” Card (4:30 p.m. ET):
*Martinez has an additional two hours to make 156-pounds
**Assuncao has an additional two hours to make 136-pounds