- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz Weigh-In Video and Results
UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz participants will step on the scales at the KeyArena in Seattle, Washington, as part of the official weigh-in procedure ahead of this Saturday’s stacked fight card. The event is headlined by Ben Henderson’s second UFC Lightweight title defense, against the Octagon veteran Nate Diaz. Mauricio “Shogun” Rua fights Alexander Gustafsson in the co-main event of the night.
Also on the card, BJ Penn returns to the cage against Rory MacDonald, and Mike Swick fights Matt Brown in the main card opener.
Weigh-ins start at 7 P.M. EST, live stream is available in this very post. As always, stay tuned to LowKick.com for more post-fight coverage.
FOX Main Event:
155 lbs.: UFCChampion Ben Henderson (154.6) vs. Nate Diaz (155.6)
FOX Main Card (8 p.m. ET):
170 lbs.: Rory MacDonald (170.2) vs. B.J. Penn (168.2)
FX Channel “Prelims” Card (5 p.m. ET):
135 lbs.: (135)
155 lbs.: (154.6)
155 lbs.: (158.8)*
155 lbs.: (155.4) vs. (155.4)
Facebook “Prelims” Card (4:30 p.m. ET):
*Martinez has an additional two hours to make 156-pounds
**Assuncao has an additional two hours to make 136-pounds