- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
UFC on FOX 5 Weekend: Rousey to headline UFC 157, GSP wants Diaz
Rousey set to face Liz Carmouche at UFC 157 main event
That’s right, UFC President Dana White presented Ronda Rousey the UFC Women’s title, declaring that “Rowdy” will have her first title defense against Liz Carmouche at UFC 157. According to White, the fight with Cyborg Santos will still happen, but Rousey will fight Carmouche first. White also revealed that not so many fighters volunteered to step inside the Octagon with Ronda Rousey, while Liz Carmouche, 7-2 in her Mixed Martial Arts career, was basically the only one that stepped up with serious intentions to fight the champ.
Georges St. Pierre vs. Nick Diaz in 2013
MMA fans around the world might be disappointed with this one, as it is almost official that Georges St. Pierre vs. Anderson Silva will not happen anytime soon. White stated during the press conference that St. Pierre still wants to settle the score with Nick Diaz, instead of ‘facing the unknown’ against Anderson Silva. “If he wants to fight Nick Diaz, and Nick Diaz wants to fight him, then that’s probably the fight we’ll make,” said White, almost certainly killing any chance for Silva vs. GSP in 2013.
UFC on FOX 5
Full UFC on FOX: Henderson vs. Diaz pre-fight press conference video is available below, as well as Dana White’s one-on-one interview with MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant. Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more FOX 5 coverage.