- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
UFC on FOX 5 Weekend: Rousey to headline UFC 157, GSP wants Diaz
Rousey set to face Liz Carmouche at UFC 157 main event
That’s right, UFC President Dana White presented Ronda Rousey the UFC Women’s title, declaring that “Rowdy” will have her first title defense against Liz Carmouche at UFC 157. According to White, the fight with Cyborg Santos will still happen, but Rousey will fight Carmouche first. White also revealed that not so many fighters volunteered to step inside the Octagon with Ronda Rousey, while Liz Carmouche, 7-2 in her Mixed Martial Arts career, was basically the only one that stepped up with serious intentions to fight the champ.
Georges St. Pierre vs. Nick Diaz in 2013
MMA fans around the world might be disappointed with this one, as it is almost official that Georges St. Pierre vs. Anderson Silva will not happen anytime soon. White stated during the press conference that St. Pierre still wants to settle the score with Nick Diaz, instead of ‘facing the unknown’ against Anderson Silva. “If he wants to fight Nick Diaz, and Nick Diaz wants to fight him, then that’s probably the fight we’ll make,” said White, almost certainly killing any chance for Silva vs. GSP in 2013.
UFC on FOX 5
Full UFC on FOX: Henderson vs. Diaz pre-fight press conference video is available below, as well as Dana White’s one-on-one interview with MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant. Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more FOX 5 coverage.