- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57 Joe Benavidez vs Dustin Ortiz Highlights
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card Results: Frankie Edgar Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Metamoris 5 Results: Gracie vs Sakuraba Ends In Draw
- UFC Fight Night 57 Preliminary Card Results: VanZant Tops Curran
UFC on FOX 5 Weekend: Rousey to headline UFC 157, GSP wants Diaz
Rousey set to face Liz Carmouche at UFC 157 main event
That’s right, UFC President Dana White presented Ronda Rousey the UFC Women’s title, declaring that “Rowdy” will have her first title defense against Liz Carmouche at UFC 157. According to White, the fight with Cyborg Santos will still happen, but Rousey will fight Carmouche first. White also revealed that not so many fighters volunteered to step inside the Octagon with Ronda Rousey, while Liz Carmouche, 7-2 in her Mixed Martial Arts career, was basically the only one that stepped up with serious intentions to fight the champ.
Georges St. Pierre vs. Nick Diaz in 2013
MMA fans around the world might be disappointed with this one, as it is almost official that Georges St. Pierre vs. Anderson Silva will not happen anytime soon. White stated during the press conference that St. Pierre still wants to settle the score with Nick Diaz, instead of ‘facing the unknown’ against Anderson Silva. “If he wants to fight Nick Diaz, and Nick Diaz wants to fight him, then that’s probably the fight we’ll make,” said White, almost certainly killing any chance for Silva vs. GSP in 2013.
UFC on FOX 5
Full UFC on FOX: Henderson vs. Diaz pre-fight press conference video is available below, as well as Dana White’s one-on-one interview with MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant. Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more FOX 5 coverage.