- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC on Fox 5: Henderson vs. Diaz Fight Week Interviews
This week, Karyn Bryant and MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with all of the main card fighters in Seattle. Lightweight champion Benson Henderson was on hand to address the challenges that Nate Diaz brings to the table in terms of mind games and trash talk. Diaz spoke of his first title bout and the advice that his brother Nick gave him. Mauricio Shogun Rua responded to a prediction that Dominick Cruz made of how Alexander Gustafsson will knock him out. Gustafsson talked about his great raining camp at Alliance MMA with Cruz and Phil Davis, and appears quite calm headed into Saturday. Finally, BJ Penn speaks of his lost motivation and admits his training was bad. He states that after a break, he will come back strong.