- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
UFC on Fox 5: Henderson vs. Diaz Fight Week Interviews
This week, Karyn Bryant and MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with all of the main card fighters in Seattle. Lightweight champion Benson Henderson was on hand to address the challenges that Nate Diaz brings to the table in terms of mind games and trash talk. Diaz spoke of his first title bout and the advice that his brother Nick gave him. Mauricio Shogun Rua responded to a prediction that Dominick Cruz made of how Alexander Gustafsson will knock him out. Gustafsson talked about his great raining camp at Alliance MMA with Cruz and Phil Davis, and appears quite calm headed into Saturday. Finally, BJ Penn speaks of his lost motivation and admits his training was bad. He states that after a break, he will come back strong.