- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
UFC on Fox 5: Henderson vs. Diaz Fight Week Interviews
This week, Karyn Bryant and MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with all of the main card fighters in Seattle. Lightweight champion Benson Henderson was on hand to address the challenges that Nate Diaz brings to the table in terms of mind games and trash talk. Diaz spoke of his first title bout and the advice that his brother Nick gave him. Mauricio Shogun Rua responded to a prediction that Dominick Cruz made of how Alexander Gustafsson will knock him out. Gustafsson talked about his great raining camp at Alliance MMA with Cruz and Phil Davis, and appears quite calm headed into Saturday. Finally, BJ Penn speaks of his lost motivation and admits his training was bad. He states that after a break, he will come back strong.