- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC on FOX 5: Alexander Gustafsson gets ready for Shogun Rua (Video)
Next weekend, Alexander “The Mauler” Gustafsson will be looking to make another step towards a shot at the UFC Light Heavyweight title, facing Mauricio “Shogun” Rua at UFC on FOX 5. Gustafsson is widely-considered as one of the best 205′ers on the planet, with good chances to give the reigning champion, Jon Jones, his toughest test to date. The young Swede trains at Alliance MMA in San Diego, California, alongside fighter such as Dominick Cruz, Phil Davis, and Brandon Vera. In the video below, Gustafsson displays his grappling skills against one of the best wrestlers competing in MMA today, promising a very competitive fight on December 8th.