- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC on FOX 12 Post-Fight Bonuses: Lawler, Brown, Johnson & Bermudez Bank $50,000
This evening’s (Sat., July 26, 2014) UFC on FOX 12 from the SAP Center in San Jose, California delivered an amazing main event in the form of a Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown “Fight of the Year” candidate.
Lawler locked up a rematch with UFC welterweight champion Johny Hendricks, and he and Brown also earned $50,000 each for “Fight the Night.”
Anthony Johnson banked $50,000 for one of the card’s “Performance of the Night” bonuses for his 44-second knockout of an obviously overmatched Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.
Rounding out the post-fight awards, surging No. 12-ranked featherweight Dennis Bermudez scored $50,000 for his second round submission over hard-nosed veteran Clay Guida.
Photo: Kyle Terada for USA TODAY Sports