- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
UFC on FOX 12 Post-Fight Bonuses: Lawler, Brown, Johnson & Bermudez Bank $50,000
This evening’s (Sat., July 26, 2014) UFC on FOX 12 from the SAP Center in San Jose, California delivered an amazing main event in the form of a Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown “Fight of the Year” candidate.
Lawler locked up a rematch with UFC welterweight champion Johny Hendricks, and he and Brown also earned $50,000 each for “Fight the Night.”
Anthony Johnson banked $50,000 for one of the card’s “Performance of the Night” bonuses for his 44-second knockout of an obviously overmatched Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.
Rounding out the post-fight awards, surging No. 12-ranked featherweight Dennis Bermudez scored $50,000 for his second round submission over hard-nosed veteran Clay Guida.
Photo: Kyle Terada for USA TODAY Sports