- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
UFC on FOX 12 Post-Fight Bonuses: Lawler, Brown, Johnson & Bermudez Bank $50,000
This evening’s (Sat., July 26, 2014) UFC on FOX 12 from the SAP Center in San Jose, California delivered an amazing main event in the form of a Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown “Fight of the Year” candidate.
Lawler locked up a rematch with UFC welterweight champion Johny Hendricks, and he and Brown also earned $50,000 each for “Fight the Night.”
Anthony Johnson banked $50,000 for one of the card’s “Performance of the Night” bonuses for his 44-second knockout of an obviously overmatched Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.
Rounding out the post-fight awards, surging No. 12-ranked featherweight Dennis Bermudez scored $50,000 for his second round submission over hard-nosed veteran Clay Guida.
Photo: Kyle Terada for USA TODAY Sports