- Paige VanZant Wants To Avenge “Fluke” Loss To TUF 20 Competitor Tecia Torres
- Mickey Rourke Returns To Boxing After 20 Years, Finishes Opponent In Second Round
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC On FOX 14 Main Event?
- Anthony Pettis Says He Was Only At 75 Percent When He Won The Title
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
UFC On FOX 11 Post-Fight Press Conference
It was an exciting night of fights this evening from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida, as UFC on FOX 11 took to the airwaves.
The big news of the night had to be Fabricio Werdum’s dominant performance over Travis Browne. Over the full five Werdum beat “Hapa” at his own game, as he repeatedly hit him with jabs and heavy rights. With the unanimous decision win, Werdum will now move forward to face heavyweight division champ Cain Velasquez.
The post-fight press conference is coming up and some of the question to be asked might be whether or not a Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Donald Cerrone match might be forthcoming, as well as what the promotion’s plans might be for Miesha Tate. Tate vs. Sarah Kaufman or Sara McMann might be in order.
For bonuses of the night and all the insight into the night, here’s the post-fight presser. It should begin shortly.