- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
- Anderson Silva & Shogun Rua Announced As TUF Brazil 4 Coaches
- Jimi Manuwa Injured, Ovince St. Preux To Fight Shogun
- Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano Moved To UFC 184 Co-Main Event
- Donald Cerrone vs. Myles Jury Official For UFC Fight Night 59, Moved To UFC 182
UFC On FOX 11 Post-Fight Press Conference
It was an exciting night of fights this evening from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida, as UFC on FOX 11 took to the airwaves.
The big news of the night had to be Fabricio Werdum’s dominant performance over Travis Browne. Over the full five Werdum beat “Hapa” at his own game, as he repeatedly hit him with jabs and heavy rights. With the unanimous decision win, Werdum will now move forward to face heavyweight division champ Cain Velasquez.
The post-fight press conference is coming up and some of the question to be asked might be whether or not a Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Donald Cerrone match might be forthcoming, as well as what the promotion’s plans might be for Miesha Tate. Tate vs. Sarah Kaufman or Sara McMann might be in order.
For bonuses of the night and all the insight into the night, here’s the post-fight presser. It should begin shortly.