- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC On FOX 11 Post-Fight Press Conference
It was an exciting night of fights this evening from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida, as UFC on FOX 11 took to the airwaves.
The big news of the night had to be Fabricio Werdum’s dominant performance over Travis Browne. Over the full five Werdum beat “Hapa” at his own game, as he repeatedly hit him with jabs and heavy rights. With the unanimous decision win, Werdum will now move forward to face heavyweight division champ Cain Velasquez.
The post-fight press conference is coming up and some of the question to be asked might be whether or not a Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Donald Cerrone match might be forthcoming, as well as what the promotion’s plans might be for Miesha Tate. Tate vs. Sarah Kaufman or Sara McMann might be in order.
For bonuses of the night and all the insight into the night, here’s the post-fight presser. It should begin shortly.