- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
UFC On FOX 11 Post-Fight Press Conference
It was an exciting night of fights this evening from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida, as UFC on FOX 11 took to the airwaves.
The big news of the night had to be Fabricio Werdum’s dominant performance over Travis Browne. Over the full five Werdum beat “Hapa” at his own game, as he repeatedly hit him with jabs and heavy rights. With the unanimous decision win, Werdum will now move forward to face heavyweight division champ Cain Velasquez.
The post-fight press conference is coming up and some of the question to be asked might be whether or not a Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Donald Cerrone match might be forthcoming, as well as what the promotion’s plans might be for Miesha Tate. Tate vs. Sarah Kaufman or Sara McMann might be in order.
For bonuses of the night and all the insight into the night, here’s the post-fight presser. It should begin shortly.