- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
UFC on FOX 11 Bonuses & Attendance: Cerrone, Alves, Bacynski, & White Bank $50,000 In Orlando
UFC on FOX 11 is in the books from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida and the traditional UFC post-fight bonuses are in from the UFC on FOX 11 post-fight press conference.
Not surprisingly, Donald Cerrone took home one of the $50,000 “Performance of the Night” bonuses for his slick come-from-behind submission win over talented striker Edson Barboza. Barboza came out looking confident and crisp in his striking, but that quickly turned to cockiness, and Cerrone took full advantage by rocking “Junior” with a stiff jab to lock up a fight-ending rear naked choke on the ground, earning his ninth UFC Fight Night bonus in the process.
The other two bonus-earning bouts took place on the preliminary card, as Thiago Alves made his long-awaited return to the Octagon to win a “Fight of the Night”-earning unanimous decision over a game Seth Baczynski. It was a highly triumphant return to the cage for Alves, who returned from multiple frustrating surgeries to win close to his hometown camp at American Top Team.
The final bonus went to Alex White, who won $50,000 for his first round technical knockout of Estevan Payan.
The event had an announced gate of $1,650,000 and an announced attendance of 17,000. Both figures will be verified by the Florida State athletic Commission in the coming weeks.
Photo: David Manning for USA TODAY Sports