- Should Conor McGregor Get Title Shot With Win Over “Diamond”?
- Fedor Emelianenko Has No Regrets
- Frank Mir: I Really Don’t Know If I’ll Return
- UFC Rankings Update: Andrei Arlovski Storms Into Top 10
- Tate Looking For Rematch With Zingano With Win Over Nakai
- Alistair Overeem Welcomes All Comers For Next Opponent
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants Title, Picks Cerrone Over Alvarez
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
UFC on FOX 10 Weigh-In Results: All Fighters On Point
We are just 24 hours away from a stacked night of MMA fights in the form of UFC on Fox 10: Henderson vs. Thomson, so it must be weigh-ins day here at LowKick.com. The card is headlined by the return of the former Lightweight champion Benson Henderson, as he tries to leapfrog former Strikeforce boss Josh Thomson in the title race.
Stipe Miocic and Gabriel Gonzaga will collide in a battle of heavy-handed finishers, Donald Cerrone will look to conquer up and comer Adriano Martins in a planned Lightweight war and Darren Elkins vs. Jeremy Stephens rounds off the main card at Featherweight.
Other suspects on the prelims cards include Alex Cacares vs. Sergio Pettis, Eddie Wineland vs. Yves Jabouin, Daron Cruickshank vs. Mike Rio and a Heavyweight battle between Walt Harris and Nikita Krylov. So join us right here at 4 PM ET for the live weigh-ins from the windy city, Chicago. Stream courtesy of UFC.com
Benson Henderson (156) vs. Josh Thomson (155)
Stipe Miocic (245) vs. Gabriel Gonzaga (258)
Donald Cerrone (155) vs. Adriano Martins (155)
Darren Elkins (145) vs. Jeremy Stephens (146)
Alex Caceres (135) vs. Sergio Pettis (135)
Eddie Wineland (135) vs. Yves Jabouin (135)
Chico Camus (135) vs. Yaotzin Meza (135)
Junior Hernandez (136) vs. Hugo Viana (136)
Daron Cruickshank (155) vs. Mike Rio (155)
George Sullivan (170) vs. Mike Rhodes (171)
Walt Harris (241) vs. Nikita Krylov (218)