- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
UFC On FOX 10 Post-Fight Press Conference
Tonight, as live from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois, the UFC presents UFC on FOX 10: Henderson vs. Thomson.
With it, the senior promotion presents eleven matches as spread across four different weight classes, all culminating with a main event showdown between lightweight contenders Ben Henderson and Josh Thomson.
The match will determine which of the two will get the next lightweight title shot and a crack at the division’s champion, Anthony Pettis.
If Henderson can beat Thomson it will set up a trilogy bout between Pettis and Henderson, and give ‘Bendo’ a third kick at the can at trying to solve the puzzle that is Anthony Pettis. Henderson looks to be in great shape and is well motivated to take the night’s victory and earn a third shot at Pettis, but in order to get to Pettis ‘Smooth’ must first get through Thomson and that might be easier said than done.
Thomson is a great fighter and coming off of an impressive TKO victory over the tough Nate Diaz. He knows that a victory over Henderson gets him to Pettis and earns him the title shot that he’s been chasing since he debuted in the promotion back in 2003.
In short, this is a very important match for both fighters and one that will have considerable impact on the division.
In terms of picking over the bones of the fight, as well as the bones of all the fights on the night’s card, the post-fight press conference will commence (roughly) 30 minutes after the Henderson / Thomson fight has concluded and will hopefully answer any and all questions emanating from the event. As such and if you’d care to watch the presser, the video is provided below.