- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
UFC on FOX 10 Media Day Staredowns
UFC on FOX 10 is just two days away from airing live this Saturday, January 25 2014, at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. Featuring a stacked card with a pivotal lightweight main event between former UFC champ Benson Henderson and former Strikeforce champ Josh Thomson, the event promises to deliver some heavy-hitting action for Midwest MMA fans.
The headlining bout is rumored to be a title eliminator bout to determine the next challenger for Anthony Pettis’ lightweight belt when he tentatively returns to the Octaogn this July.
The card also showcases a heavyweight co-main event between top contenders Stipe Miocic and Gabriel Gonzaga. Rounding out the main card, Donald Cerrone will ace touted prospect Adriano Martins, and Jeremy “Lil’ Heathen” Stephens will look to continue his hot run at featherweight against Darren Elkins.
The media day for UFC on FOX 10 took place today, and MMA Fighting on SB Nation was on hand to catch all of the main card staredowns. Henderson and Thomson got up close and personal prior to their crucial showdown. Check out the rundown and see who you think is going to win on Saturday night: