- Jon Jones Plans On Trying To Wrestle Daniel Cormier
- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
- Grapple At The Garden Results: Maynard & King Mo Victorious
- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
UFC On FOX 10 Loses Adam Khaliev vs. Pascal Krauss Match
UFC on FOX 10 is set to take place at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois on the 25th of this month. The card is headlined by lightweights Josh Thomson and former division champion Benson Henderson; the match will mark Henderson’s first return to the Octagon since losing his belt to Anthony Pettis at UFC 164 in August of last year.
Aside from the Henderson / Thomson fight, the card is peppered with other great bouts including the reborn and hot Gabe Gonzaga, facing off against fellow heavyweight Stipe Miocic; number 12 vs. number 8, respectively.
The card also feature’s the sophomore performance of undefeated bantamweight Sergio Pettis, as he takes on Alex Caceres, as well as solid match between lightweights Donald Cerrone and Adriano Martins. In short, if fans pick through the line-up for this card they should be more than pleased with the free FOX broadcast.
However, the card has suffered a setback. The UFC announced yesterday, that the Adam Khaliev vs. Pascal Krauss match has been scratched from the event. The bout sat sixth in the night’s slotting and was set to be the UFC debut performance for Khaliev. Adam is a 6 & 0 Russian welterweight with a 66% finishing rate and was set to take on the hit-and-miss, 2 & 2 (UFC), Kraus; no details or reasons were given for the cancelation.
As it stands, the card currently has ten fights assigned to it and the promotion actively seeking a replacement bout for the Khaliev / Krauss scratch.
The card as it stands is as follows:
Main Card (FOX):
Benson Henderson vs. Josh Thomson
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Stipe Miocic
Donald Cerrone vs. Adriano Martins
Darren Elkins vs. Jeremy Stephens
Preliminary Card (FOX Sports):
Alex Caceres vs. Sergio Pettis
Yves Jabouin vs. Eddie Wineland
Chico Camus vs. Yaotzin Meza
Ramiro Hernandez vs. Hugo Viana
Daron Cruickshank vs. Mike Rio
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass):
Walt Harris vs. Nikita Krylov