- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
UFC Fight Night 36 Weigh-In Results: Machida & Mousasi On Point; Maximo Blanco Two Pounds Over
UFC Fight Night 36: Machida vs. Mousasi is just one day from going down in Brazil, so it must be weigh-ins day here at LowKick.com. Stepping on the scales in Jaragua du Sol are main event middleweights Lyoto Machida and Gegard Mousasi, “Jacare” Souza and Francis Carmont, Erick Silva goes up against Takenori Sato and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Featherweight Maximo Blanco came in nearly two pounds overweight for his bout against Felipe Arantes. Blanco has one hour to make the divisional non-title bout weight limit of 146 pounds.
Here are the full UFC Fight Night 36 weigh-in results:
Main Card (FOX Sports 1, 10:30 p.m. ET):
Lyoto Machida (185) vs. Gegard Mousasi (186)
Francis Carmont (185) vs. Ronaldo Souza (185)
Takenori Sato (170) vs. Erick Silva (170)
Viscardi Andrade (170) vs. Nicholas Musoke (170)
Andy Ogle (146) vs. Charles Oliveira (143)
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET):
Cristiano Marcello (156) vs. Joe Proctor (155)
Rodrigo Damm (156) vs. Ivan Jorge (156)
Jesse Ronson (156) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (155)
Yuri Alcantara (136) vs. Wilson Reis (135)
Felipe Arantes (146) vs. Maximo Blanco (147.9)*
Ildemar Alcantara (171) vs. Albert Tumenov (170)
Douglas de Andrade (145) vs. Zubair Tuhugov (146)