- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC Fight Night 36 Weigh-In Results: Machida & Mousasi On Point; Maximo Blanco Two Pounds Over
UFC Fight Night 36: Machida vs. Mousasi is just one day from going down in Brazil, so it must be weigh-ins day here at LowKick.com. Stepping on the scales in Jaragua du Sol are main event middleweights Lyoto Machida and Gegard Mousasi, “Jacare” Souza and Francis Carmont, Erick Silva goes up against Takenori Sato and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Featherweight Maximo Blanco came in nearly two pounds overweight for his bout against Felipe Arantes. Blanco has one hour to make the divisional non-title bout weight limit of 146 pounds.
Here are the full UFC Fight Night 36 weigh-in results:
Main Card (FOX Sports 1, 10:30 p.m. ET):
Lyoto Machida (185) vs. Gegard Mousasi (186)
Francis Carmont (185) vs. Ronaldo Souza (185)
Takenori Sato (170) vs. Erick Silva (170)
Viscardi Andrade (170) vs. Nicholas Musoke (170)
Andy Ogle (146) vs. Charles Oliveira (143)
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET):
Cristiano Marcello (156) vs. Joe Proctor (155)
Rodrigo Damm (156) vs. Ivan Jorge (156)
Jesse Ronson (156) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (155)
Yuri Alcantara (136) vs. Wilson Reis (135)
Felipe Arantes (146) vs. Maximo Blanco (147.9)*
Ildemar Alcantara (171) vs. Albert Tumenov (170)
Douglas de Andrade (145) vs. Zubair Tuhugov (146)