- ‘Cigano': Overeem Only Talks While I’m Injured
- Nick Diaz Wants To Rematch Anderson Silva Under Pride FC Rules
- Ryan Bader: Nobody Else Is Qualified For That Title Shot
- Carlos Condit Thinks Thiago Alves Is The Perfect Opponent
- Again? Floyd Mayweather Willing To Rematch Manny Pacquiao Next Year
- The UFC Plans Big Changes For Hall Of Fame
- Anthony Pettis Warns Khabib: When You Talk About Injuries, They Happen To You
- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC Fight Night 40: Brown vs. Silva Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva, as from the US Bank Center in Cincinnatti, Ohio, is recorded and in the books, and it was certainly an entertaining night of matches.
The card demonstrated seven finishes over thirteen fights, with the big news of the night being that Matt Brown and his incredible win over Erick Silva. Brown extended his UFC welterweight win streak to seven, with a dominant win, but one that was in doubt through the much of the first round.
There will be many questions emanating from the night’s card. Most particularly, what’s next for Matt Brown? Also, it will be interesting to hear what UFC President Dana White might have in store for some of the evening’s other big winners – Soa Palelei and Costas Philippou.
Fight-of-the-night is likely to go to Brown vs. Silva, with a nod to Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Darrell Montague
Those that’ll be looking for those performance bonuses will probably be, Albert Tumenov, Justin Salas, Johnny Eduardo, Soa Palelei, Daron Cruickshank and Costas Philippou.
For all the Q & A from the presser, here’s the live feed. It should begin shortly.