- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
UFC Fight Night 49: Rafael Dos Anjos Training Feature
Tomorrow night (Sat., August 23, 2014) No. 5-ranked UFC lightweight Rafael dos Anjos will step into the biggest fight of his life when he meets No. 1-ranked former titleholder Benson Henderson in the main event of UFC Fight Night 49 from the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Dos Anjos got back into the win column at UFC Fight Night 42 in June, stopping Jason High to rebound from a UFC on FOX 11 decision loss to No. 3 Khabib Nurmagomedov. “RDA” is poised to make a huge leap up the rankings if he can somehow get past “Smooth,” but obviously that’s no easy task.
Henderson has won two straight over tough opposition in Josh Thomson and Rustam Khabilov since losing his belt to Anthony Pettis at UFC 164 last August.
Still, the Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt went through a rigorous training camp for the pivotal bout, and the Ultimate Fighting Championship was on hand to chronicle it in their UFC Fight Night Tulsa training feature.
Check out dos Anjos’ preparation and decide for yourself if he a good chance at dethroning the surging Henderson this weekend: