- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC Fight Night 49: Rafael Dos Anjos Training Feature
Tomorrow night (Sat., August 23, 2014) No. 5-ranked UFC lightweight Rafael dos Anjos will step into the biggest fight of his life when he meets No. 1-ranked former titleholder Benson Henderson in the main event of UFC Fight Night 49 from the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Dos Anjos got back into the win column at UFC Fight Night 42 in June, stopping Jason High to rebound from a UFC on FOX 11 decision loss to No. 3 Khabib Nurmagomedov. “RDA” is poised to make a huge leap up the rankings if he can somehow get past “Smooth,” but obviously that’s no easy task.
Henderson has won two straight over tough opposition in Josh Thomson and Rustam Khabilov since losing his belt to Anthony Pettis at UFC 164 last August.
Still, the Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt went through a rigorous training camp for the pivotal bout, and the Ultimate Fighting Championship was on hand to chronicle it in their UFC Fight Night Tulsa training feature.
Check out dos Anjos’ preparation and decide for yourself if he a good chance at dethroning the surging Henderson this weekend: