- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
UFC Fight Night 48 Bonuses & Attendance: “The Count” Grabs Extra $50K
The UFC’s return to China may have lacked the cast of a star-studded US PPV card, but it was broadcasted on Fight Pass, and managed to churn out some decent results. Michael Bisping was victorious in round four against Cung Le, as picked by LowKick contributor Mike Henken, Tyron Woodley also got a TKO stoppage as he blasted Dong Hyun Kim in the first.
The Post Fight Presser took place in Macau, and UFC President Dana White was present. White revealed that the attendance for the event was 7,022, the gate was undisclosed as The Venetian owns the gate. Performance of the night bonuses were handed out, but no FOTN cheques were given. Yuta Sasaki received a bonus for his submission win over Roland Delore on the prelims.
Alberto Mina pocketed an extra $50K for his welterweight TKO win over Shinsho Anzai, Tyron Woodley also picked up some extra beans for his 61-second starching of Korean “Stun Gun” Dong Hyun Kim.
Lastly, Michael Bisping picked up a POTN bonus for his beatdown of Sanshou boss Cung Le. White also told that one of the judges was removed from the panel after the second fight, and placed in the crowd. Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more coverage on the UFC’s double header Saturday.