- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
UFC Fight Night 47 Post-Fight Bonuses: Boetsch, Tavares, Jouban, & Baczynski Bank $50,000
UFC Fight Night 47 is in the books from the Cross Insurance Center in Bangor, Maine, and what a night it was. The card featured two exciting come-from-behind finishes with the first one, a welterweight bout between veteran Seth Baczynski and debuting Alan Jouban earning “Fight of the Night.”
At tonight’s UFC FIght Night 47 post-fight presser, UFC President Dana White announced that each fighter took home $50,000 for his part in the bout, which saw Jouban wobbled by a big shot only to rebound and knock Baczynski out with a thunderous left hook to explode onto the UFC scene.
The next comeback was an even more dramatic one, as Maine native Tim Boetsch, who apparently has a flair for pulling off improbable knockouts in fights he was losing, blasted Brad Tavares after being cut open and largely dominated throughout the early stages of the bout. “The Boetsch” earn one of the night’s $50,000 “Performance of the Night” bonuses.
The final “Performance of the Night” bonus went to Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt Thiago Tavares, who returned from a nine-month hiatus to submit Robbie Peralta in his featherweight debut.
Photo: Gregory Fisher for USA TODAY Sports