- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
UFC Fight Night 46 Weigh-Ins Results: McGregor & Brandao Make Weight, Exchange Heated Staredown
UFC Fight Night 46 is just one day from going down in Dublin, Ireland, so it must be weigh-ins day here at LowKick.com. Scheduled to make a return to the Irish city after five years absence, the card is headlined by hometown favorite Conor Mcgregor, as he battles dangerous striker Diego Brandao. Gunnar Nelson will also appear as he takes on Zak Cummings on home turf.
Brad Pickett and Ian McCall have unfinished business at flyweight, and Norman Parke will look to get past Naoyuki Kotani at lightweight. Look out for light-heavyweights Ilir Latifi and Chris Dempsey, more flyweights as Neil Seery and Phil Harris go at it, Cody Donavan and Nikita Krylov will throw down, Tor Troeng and Trevor Smith are on tap at middleweight, and TUF veteran Cathal Pendrad takes on Mike King.
See all these and more weigh in today, at 11am ET/4 PM GMT, courtesy of UFC.com
Fight Pass main card
Conor McGregor (145) vs. Diego Brandao (145.5)
Zak Cummings (171) vs. Gunnar Nelson (170.5)
Ian McCall (126) vs. Brad Pickett (126)
Naoyuki Kotani (155.5) vs. Norman Parke (155.5)
Fight Pass prelim card
Chris Dempsey (204) vs. Ilir Latifi (205)
Phil Harris (126) vs. Neil Seery (125.5)
Mike King (185.5) vs. Cathal Pendred (186)
Trevor Smith (185.5) vs. Tor Troeng (185)
Cody Donovan (205) vs. Nikita Krylov (205)
Patrick Holohan (125.5) vs. Josh Sampo (126.5)*
*Sampo has two hours to lose 0.5 pounds
Photo: Winslow Townson for USA TODAY Sports