- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC Fight Night 46 Weigh-Ins Results: McGregor & Brandao Make Weight, Exchange Heated Staredown
UFC Fight Night 46 is just one day from going down in Dublin, Ireland, so it must be weigh-ins day here at LowKick.com. Scheduled to make a return to the Irish city after five years absence, the card is headlined by hometown favorite Conor Mcgregor, as he battles dangerous striker Diego Brandao. Gunnar Nelson will also appear as he takes on Zak Cummings on home turf.
Brad Pickett and Ian McCall have unfinished business at flyweight, and Norman Parke will look to get past Naoyuki Kotani at lightweight. Look out for light-heavyweights Ilir Latifi and Chris Dempsey, more flyweights as Neil Seery and Phil Harris go at it, Cody Donavan and Nikita Krylov will throw down, Tor Troeng and Trevor Smith are on tap at middleweight, and TUF veteran Cathal Pendrad takes on Mike King.
See all these and more weigh in today, at 11am ET/4 PM GMT, courtesy of UFC.com
Fight Pass main card
Conor McGregor (145) vs. Diego Brandao (145.5)
Zak Cummings (171) vs. Gunnar Nelson (170.5)
Ian McCall (126) vs. Brad Pickett (126)
Naoyuki Kotani (155.5) vs. Norman Parke (155.5)
Fight Pass prelim card
Chris Dempsey (204) vs. Ilir Latifi (205)
Phil Harris (126) vs. Neil Seery (125.5)
Mike King (185.5) vs. Cathal Pendred (186)
Trevor Smith (185.5) vs. Tor Troeng (185)
Cody Donovan (205) vs. Nikita Krylov (205)
Patrick Holohan (125.5) vs. Josh Sampo (126.5)*
*Sampo has two hours to lose 0.5 pounds
Photo: Winslow Townson for USA TODAY Sports