- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC Fight Night 46: Conor McGregor Open Workout Video
UFC featherweight Conor McGregor will not only return from a stint on the injury list as he faces Diego Brandao at Fight Night 46, but will play the face of the promotion as it returns to Dublin, Ireland, following a five year absence. The event will go down this weekend (Sat. July 19, 2014) and is headlined by ‘The Notorious’ vs. ‘Ceara’.
Obviously fuelled by the though of fighting in his hometown, McGregor has on form during his media obligations for the show. Brandao, for his part, is essentially taking a back seat to Conor’s hype train. Don’t let that fool you though, ‘CB’ is still a very dangerous and game opponent. There are still questions regarding McGregor’s knee in the lead up to this fight.
The injury sustained during his decision win over Max Holloway seems to be a thing of the past, as MMAFighting.com captured the Irish Phenom during his open workout in Dublin, Ireland. So check out McGregor working up a sweat for UFC Fight Night 46, and stay tuned to LowKick.com for fight week!