- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
UFC Fight Night 46: Conor McGregor Open Workout Video
UFC featherweight Conor McGregor will not only return from a stint on the injury list as he faces Diego Brandao at Fight Night 46, but will play the face of the promotion as it returns to Dublin, Ireland, following a five year absence. The event will go down this weekend (Sat. July 19, 2014) and is headlined by ‘The Notorious’ vs. ‘Ceara’.
Obviously fuelled by the though of fighting in his hometown, McGregor has on form during his media obligations for the show. Brandao, for his part, is essentially taking a back seat to Conor’s hype train. Don’t let that fool you though, ‘CB’ is still a very dangerous and game opponent. There are still questions regarding McGregor’s knee in the lead up to this fight.
The injury sustained during his decision win over Max Holloway seems to be a thing of the past, as MMAFighting.com captured the Irish Phenom during his open workout in Dublin, Ireland. So check out McGregor working up a sweat for UFC Fight Night 46, and stay tuned to LowKick.com for fight week!