- Henderson vs. Boetsch Headlines UFC Fight Night 68 With Bader Off Card
- Malki Kawa Says We May Have Seen The Last Of Jon Jones
- TJ Dillashaw: The UFC Did The Right Thing With Jon Jones
- Thomas Almeida vs. Brad Pickett On For UFC 189 In July
- Daniel Cormier Defends His Record: I Only Lost To The Champion
- Conor McGregor Adds Monster Energy To Growing ‘McGregor Inc.’
- Dana White On UFC Injuries: We’re Going To Start Fixing This
- Melvin Guillard Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Bellator
- Quote: Title Shot For Luke Rockhold Makes Sense, Not Guaranteed
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC Fight Night 46: Conor McGregor Open Workout Video
UFC featherweight Conor McGregor will not only return from a stint on the injury list as he faces Diego Brandao at Fight Night 46, but will play the face of the promotion as it returns to Dublin, Ireland, following a five year absence. The event will go down this weekend (Sat. July 19, 2014) and is headlined by ‘The Notorious’ vs. ‘Ceara’.
Obviously fuelled by the though of fighting in his hometown, McGregor has on form during his media obligations for the show. Brandao, for his part, is essentially taking a back seat to Conor’s hype train. Don’t let that fool you though, ‘CB’ is still a very dangerous and game opponent. There are still questions regarding McGregor’s knee in the lead up to this fight.
The injury sustained during his decision win over Max Holloway seems to be a thing of the past, as MMAFighting.com captured the Irish Phenom during his open workout in Dublin, Ireland. So check out McGregor working up a sweat for UFC Fight Night 46, and stay tuned to LowKick.com for fight week!