- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
UFC Fight Night 46: Conor McGregor Open Workout Video
UFC featherweight Conor McGregor will not only return from a stint on the injury list as he faces Diego Brandao at Fight Night 46, but will play the face of the promotion as it returns to Dublin, Ireland, following a five year absence. The event will go down this weekend (Sat. July 19, 2014) and is headlined by ‘The Notorious’ vs. ‘Ceara’.
Obviously fuelled by the though of fighting in his hometown, McGregor has on form during his media obligations for the show. Brandao, for his part, is essentially taking a back seat to Conor’s hype train. Don’t let that fool you though, ‘CB’ is still a very dangerous and game opponent. There are still questions regarding McGregor’s knee in the lead up to this fight.
The injury sustained during his decision win over Max Holloway seems to be a thing of the past, as MMAFighting.com captured the Irish Phenom during his open workout in Dublin, Ireland. So check out McGregor working up a sweat for UFC Fight Night 46, and stay tuned to LowKick.com for fight week!