- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
UFC Fight Night 45 Weigh-Ins Results: Main & Co-Main Official, John Lineker Finally Makes Weight
UFC Fight Night 45 is just one day away from going down in Atlantic City, New Jersey, so it must be weigh-ins day here at LowKick MMA. Headlining the New Jersey-based based event is a lightweight clash between streaking lightweight veterans Jim Miller and Donald Cerrone. Edson Barboza and Evan Dunham will also do battle at 155 pounds, and we have a welterweight clash between Rick Story and Leonardo Mafra.
Justin Salas takes on Joe Proctor, John Lineker and Alpetkin Ozkilic will throw down at flyweight, and one of my favorite up and coming fighters Lucas Martins takes on Alex White. Old schooler Gleison Tibau has a tough challenge in Pat Healy, Hugo Viana faces Aljamain Sterling at bantamweight, Jessamyn Duke vs. Leslie Smith is your women’s bantamweight fight, and Claudia Gadelha takes on Tina Lahdemaki at women’s strawweight.
Check out the full UFC Fight Night 45 weigh-in results courtesy of UFC.com below:
155 lbs.: Donald Cerrone (155) vs. Jim Miller (154.5)
155 lbs.: Edson Barboza (155) vs. Evan Dunham (155.5)
170 lbs.: Leonardo Mafra (165.5) vs. Rick Story (170.5)
155 lbs.: Joe Proctor (155) vs. Justin Salas (155)
125 lbs.: John Lineker (125.5) vs. Alptekin Ozkilic (125.5)
145 lbs.: Lucas Martins (145) vs. Alex White (146)
155 lbs.: Pat Healy (155) vs. Gleison Tibau (155.5)
135 lbs.: Jessamyn Duke (135.5) vs. Leslie Smith (135)
135 lbs.: Aljamain Sterling (136) vs. Hugo Viana (136)
155 lbs.: Yosdenis Cedeno (156) vs. Jerrod Sanders (155)
115 lbs.: Claudia Gadelha (116) vs. Tina Lahdemaki (115)