- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
UFC Fight Night 45 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cerrone, Martins Score $50,000 For Knockouts
Tonight’s (Wed., July 16, 2014) UFC Fight Night 45 delivered an insane night of fights for the fans at Revel Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Donald Cerrone picked up what may have been his biggest win ever, destroying No. 7-ranked Jim Miller with a second round headkick in the main event.
For his efforts, Cerrone earned his twelfth WEC/UFC finish, setting a record and earning him $50,000 for one of the “Performance of the Night” bonuses.
The other “Performance of the Night” went to rising featherweight Lucas Martins, who outclassed Alex White on the main card to drop him with a vicious straight right hand before finishing it with some heavy ground shots.
“Fight of the Night” deservedly went to the John Lineker vs. Alptekin Ozkilic flyweight scrap, a bout where “Hands of Stone” won his first bout in the United States after finally making weight. Ozkilic was a game opponent, but ultimately succumbed to a late third round onslaught.