- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
UFC Fight Night 45 Medical Suspensions: Six Fighters Out Indefinitely
Atlantic City, New Jersey was treated to a fantastic evening of finish-filled action last night (Wednesday July 16, 2014), as UFC Fight Night 45 provided nine finishes from 11 fights. The main event delivered, the prelims shined, and the card had a great feel to it. That being said, there are probably a number of fighters who didn’t feel too great about the evening’s results.
The official UFC Fight Night 45 medical suspensions list has been released, and six fighters are subject to indefinite suspensions from the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board. Jim Miller, Nina Lahdemaki, Jerrod Sanders, Alex White, Alpetkin Ozkilic and Jessyman Duke all have been slapped with (potentially) lengthy suspensions following their being finished on the night.
The full medical suspension list for UFC Fight Night 45 is as follows:
Tina Lahdemaki: Suspended indefinitely pending opthalmological clearance of right eye. Minimum suspension 60 days (60 days no contact) for precautionary reasons.