- ‘Cigano': Overeem Only Talks While I’m Injured
- Nick Diaz Wants To Rematch Anderson Silva Under Pride FC Rules
- Ryan Bader: Nobody Else Is Qualified For That Title Shot
- Carlos Condit Thinks Thiago Alves Is The Perfect Opponent
- Again? Floyd Mayweather Willing To Rematch Manny Pacquiao Next Year
- The UFC Plans Big Changes For Hall Of Fame
- Anthony Pettis Warns Khabib: When You Talk About Injuries, They Happen To You
- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC Fight Night 45 Medical Suspensions: Six Fighters Out Indefinitely
Atlantic City, New Jersey was treated to a fantastic evening of finish-filled action last night (Wednesday July 16, 2014), as UFC Fight Night 45 provided nine finishes from 11 fights. The main event delivered, the prelims shined, and the card had a great feel to it. That being said, there are probably a number of fighters who didn’t feel too great about the evening’s results.
The official UFC Fight Night 45 medical suspensions list has been released, and six fighters are subject to indefinite suspensions from the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board. Jim Miller, Nina Lahdemaki, Jerrod Sanders, Alex White, Alpetkin Ozkilic and Jessyman Duke all have been slapped with (potentially) lengthy suspensions following their being finished on the night.
The full medical suspension list for UFC Fight Night 45 is as follows:
Tina Lahdemaki: Suspended indefinitely pending opthalmological clearance of right eye. Minimum suspension 60 days (60 days no contact) for precautionary reasons.