- Henderson vs. Boetsch Headlines UFC Fight Night 68 With Bader Off Card
- Malki Kawa Says We May Have Seen The Last Of Jon Jones
- TJ Dillashaw: The UFC Did The Right Thing With Jon Jones
- Thomas Almeida vs. Brad Pickett On For UFC 189 In July
- Daniel Cormier Defends His Record: I Only Lost To The Champion
- Conor McGregor Adds Monster Energy To Growing ‘McGregor Inc.’
- Dana White On UFC Injuries: We’re Going To Start Fixing This
- Melvin Guillard Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Bellator
- Quote: Title Shot For Luke Rockhold Makes Sense, Not Guaranteed
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC Fight Night 45 Medical Suspensions: Six Fighters Out Indefinitely
Atlantic City, New Jersey was treated to a fantastic evening of finish-filled action last night (Wednesday July 16, 2014), as UFC Fight Night 45 provided nine finishes from 11 fights. The main event delivered, the prelims shined, and the card had a great feel to it. That being said, there are probably a number of fighters who didn’t feel too great about the evening’s results.
The official UFC Fight Night 45 medical suspensions list has been released, and six fighters are subject to indefinite suspensions from the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board. Jim Miller, Nina Lahdemaki, Jerrod Sanders, Alex White, Alpetkin Ozkilic and Jessyman Duke all have been slapped with (potentially) lengthy suspensions following their being finished on the night.
The full medical suspension list for UFC Fight Night 45 is as follows:
Tina Lahdemaki: Suspended indefinitely pending opthalmological clearance of right eye. Minimum suspension 60 days (60 days no contact) for precautionary reasons.