- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
UFC Fight Night 45 Medical Suspensions: Six Fighters Out Indefinitely
Atlantic City, New Jersey was treated to a fantastic evening of finish-filled action last night (Wednesday July 16, 2014), as UFC Fight Night 45 provided nine finishes from 11 fights. The main event delivered, the prelims shined, and the card had a great feel to it. That being said, there are probably a number of fighters who didn’t feel too great about the evening’s results.
The official UFC Fight Night 45 medical suspensions list has been released, and six fighters are subject to indefinite suspensions from the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board. Jim Miller, Nina Lahdemaki, Jerrod Sanders, Alex White, Alpetkin Ozkilic and Jessyman Duke all have been slapped with (potentially) lengthy suspensions following their being finished on the night.
The full medical suspension list for UFC Fight Night 45 is as follows:
Tina Lahdemaki: Suspended indefinitely pending opthalmological clearance of right eye. Minimum suspension 60 days (60 days no contact) for precautionary reasons.