- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
UFC Fight Night 45: Cerrone vs. Miller Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC Fight Night 45: Cerrone vs. Miller, as from the Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey, is in the books and it was a great night of fights.
Over the course of the evening (July 16, 2014) the senior circuit produced a heck of a show.
Garnering 9 stoppages over 11 fights, the “America’s Favorite Playground” event thrilled all that caught it.
The biggest news out of the night had to be Donald Cerrone and his second round, brilliant finish, of Jim Miller. Cerrone appeared to have won the fight twice, as he dropped Miller with a front-kick to the stomach that appeared to stop his opponent. However, the fight was paused, under consideration that the shot was below the belt, which it was not. Picking up where he left off, Cerrone dispatched Miller with a high right kick to the head, moments later.
For all the Q & A that will emanate from the evening’s outcome, the post-fight presser will begin (roughly) 30 minutes after the event.