- Roy Nelson Jokes He’ll Model ‘Butt Hurt’ Velasquez With ‘White Pride’ Tattoo
- Report: Mark Hunt Currently 19 Pounds Over Heavyweight Limit
- Travis Browne Leaves Jackson’s MMA For Glendale Training Center
- UFC Fight Night 52 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- Gilbert Melendez & Eddie Alvarez Trade Barbs
- Alistair Overeem vs Stefan Struve Booked For UFC On FOX 13
UFC Fight Night 45: Cerrone vs. Miller Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC Fight Night 45: Cerrone vs. Miller, as from the Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey, is in the books and it was a great night of fights.
Over the course of the evening (July 16, 2014) the senior circuit produced a heck of a show.
Garnering 9 stoppages over 11 fights, the “America’s Favorite Playground” event thrilled all that caught it.
The biggest news out of the night had to be Donald Cerrone and his second round, brilliant finish, of Jim Miller. Cerrone appeared to have won the fight twice, as he dropped Miller with a front-kick to the stomach that appeared to stop his opponent. However, the fight was paused, under consideration that the shot was below the belt, which it was not. Picking up where he left off, Cerrone dispatched Miller with a high right kick to the head, moments later.
For all the Q & A that will emanate from the evening’s outcome, the post-fight presser will begin (roughly) 30 minutes after the event.