- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC Fight Night 45: Cerrone vs. Miller Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC Fight Night 45: Cerrone vs. Miller, as from the Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey, is in the books and it was a great night of fights.
Over the course of the evening (July 16, 2014) the senior circuit produced a heck of a show.
Garnering 9 stoppages over 11 fights, the “America’s Favorite Playground” event thrilled all that caught it.
The biggest news out of the night had to be Donald Cerrone and his second round, brilliant finish, of Jim Miller. Cerrone appeared to have won the fight twice, as he dropped Miller with a front-kick to the stomach that appeared to stop his opponent. However, the fight was paused, under consideration that the shot was below the belt, which it was not. Picking up where he left off, Cerrone dispatched Miller with a high right kick to the head, moments later.
For all the Q & A that will emanate from the evening’s outcome, the post-fight presser will begin (roughly) 30 minutes after the event.