- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57 Joe Benavidez vs Dustin Ortiz Highlights
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card Results: Frankie Edgar Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Metamoris 5 Results: Gracie vs Sakuraba Ends In Draw
- UFC Fight Night 57 Preliminary Card Results: VanZant Tops Curran
UFC Fight Night 44 Weigh-In Results: Swanson & Stephens Make Weight, Gastelum Two Pounds Over
UFC Fight Night 44 is set to go down in one day, hosted by San Antonio, Texas, so it must be weigh-ins day here at LowKick.com. At the top of the card is a pivotal featherweight match featuring streaking contenders Jeremy Stephens and Cub Swanson, the co-main for the evening is looking good too, as welterweight juggernaut Kelvin Gastelum takes on Nico Musoke.
Gastelum came in overweight at 173 pounds and has two hours to drop the additional weight.
In other action, Cezar Ferreira looks to bounce back against Andrew Craig, title challenger Ricardo Lamas has his hands full with Hacran Dias, Clint Hester/Brago Neta is on tap, and Joe Ellenberger finds his way to the main card with a scrap against James Moontasri. Look out for Colton Smith, Johny Bedford and Oleksiy Oliynyk as they all help bolster the prelim section of the card.
Here are the full official UFC Fight Night 44 weigh-ins results from San Antonio:
145 lbs.: Cub Swanson (145) vs. Jeremy Stephens (145)
170 lbs.: Kelvin Gastelum (173)* vs. Nicholas Musoke (171)
185 lbs.: Andrew Craig (186) vs. Cezar Ferreira (186)
145 lbs.: Hacran Dias (146) vs. Ricardo Lamas (146)
185 lbs.: Clint Hester (186) vs. Antonio Braga Neto (185)
155 lbs.: Joe Ellenberger (155.5) vs. James Montasri (156)
155 lbs.: Carlos Diego Ferreira (155) vs. Colton Smith (156)
135 lbs.: Johnny Bedford (136) vs. Cody Gibson (135)
185 lbs.: Andy Enz (186) vs. Marcelo Guimaraes (186)
125 lbs.: Shane Howell (125) vs. Ray Borg (126)
265 lbs.: Anthony Hamilton (253) vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk (240)