- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
UFC Fight Night 44 Open Workout Highlights
UFC Fight Night 44 is set to pop off tomorrow night (Sat., June 28, 2014) from the AT & T Center in San Antonio, Texas. Featuring a pivotal featherweight main event showdown between No. 4-ranked Cub Swanson and No. 11-ranked Jeremy Stephens, the UFC’s next 145-pound title contender could emerge from the bout.
Also in action is The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 17 winner Kelvin Gastelum, who looks to score his third straight welterweight victory against dangerous under-the-radar prospect “Nico” Musoke. Former featherweight title challenger Ricardo Lamas will also look to rebound from his failed title bid in February against unranked challenger (and Team Nova Uniao product) Hacran Dias.
The fighters participated in open workouts for the event yesterday. Check out the highlights courtesy of The Ultimate Fighting Championship above.