- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
UFC Fight Night 44 Open Workout Highlights
UFC Fight Night 44 is set to pop off tomorrow night (Sat., June 28, 2014) from the AT & T Center in San Antonio, Texas. Featuring a pivotal featherweight main event showdown between No. 4-ranked Cub Swanson and No. 11-ranked Jeremy Stephens, the UFC’s next 145-pound title contender could emerge from the bout.
Also in action is The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 17 winner Kelvin Gastelum, who looks to score his third straight welterweight victory against dangerous under-the-radar prospect “Nico” Musoke. Former featherweight title challenger Ricardo Lamas will also look to rebound from his failed title bid in February against unranked challenger (and Team Nova Uniao product) Hacran Dias.
The fighters participated in open workouts for the event yesterday. Check out the highlights courtesy of The Ultimate Fighting Championship above.