- Fabricio Werdum Thinks Mexico’s Altitude Gives Him An Advantage Over Mark Hunt
- Bellator 127: Four Fighters Fail Drug Tests
- Chael Sonnen Turned Down $5 Million WWE Contract To Stay In UFC
- Michael Bisping Says Vitor Belfort Will Be Slow Minus TRT
- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
UFC Fight Night 44 Open Workout Highlights
UFC Fight Night 44 is set to pop off tomorrow night (Sat., June 28, 2014) from the AT & T Center in San Antonio, Texas. Featuring a pivotal featherweight main event showdown between No. 4-ranked Cub Swanson and No. 11-ranked Jeremy Stephens, the UFC’s next 145-pound title contender could emerge from the bout.
Also in action is The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 17 winner Kelvin Gastelum, who looks to score his third straight welterweight victory against dangerous under-the-radar prospect “Nico” Musoke. Former featherweight title challenger Ricardo Lamas will also look to rebound from his failed title bid in February against unranked challenger (and Team Nova Uniao product) Hacran Dias.
The fighters participated in open workouts for the event yesterday. Check out the highlights courtesy of The Ultimate Fighting Championship above.