- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
UFC Fight Night 44 Open Workout Highlights
UFC Fight Night 44 is set to pop off tomorrow night (Sat., June 28, 2014) from the AT & T Center in San Antonio, Texas. Featuring a pivotal featherweight main event showdown between No. 4-ranked Cub Swanson and No. 11-ranked Jeremy Stephens, the UFC’s next 145-pound title contender could emerge from the bout.
Also in action is The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 17 winner Kelvin Gastelum, who looks to score his third straight welterweight victory against dangerous under-the-radar prospect “Nico” Musoke. Former featherweight title challenger Ricardo Lamas will also look to rebound from his failed title bid in February against unranked challenger (and Team Nova Uniao product) Hacran Dias.
The fighters participated in open workouts for the event yesterday. Check out the highlights courtesy of The Ultimate Fighting Championship above.