- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
- UFC Fight Night 58 Prelims Results
UFC Fight Night 43 Twitter Highlights: Well, That Was Unexpected
UFC Fight Night 33 is in the books, and the Auckland, New Zealand-based card was a lot more exciting than it looked on paper. Perhaps even more surprisingly, Nate Marquardt looked to be back to his former ‘Great’ self, as he dismantled and finished the -220 favorite James Te Huna in the evening’s main event.
Take a look at what social media outlet Twitter and the minions that use it had to say about the morning’s proceedings, but first let’s see who probably made the worst prediction of the evening (SBN’s Luke Thomas):
Watching these UFC Fight Night 43 weigh-ins. There’s absolutely no reason to watch this live. Plenty to skip. Card is beyond lackluster.
— Luke Thomas (@SBNLukeThomas) June 27, 2014
For a card that everyone (including myself) heavily criticized, UFC Fight Night 43 was pretty damn entertaining.
— Adam Martin (@MMAdamMartin) June 28, 2014
Turns out that Jesus is actually the name of Vitor Belfort and Nate Marquardt’s dealer. #UFCFightNight
— MMA Roasted (@MMARoasted) June 28, 2014
— rory kernaghan (@Rorylowkick) June 28, 2014