- UFC 179 Prelims Results: Neil Magny Makes It 5-0 In 2014
- UFC 179 Live Results From Rio de Janeiro
- UFC 179 Post Fight Press Conference Video
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
UFC Fight Night 43 Twitter Highlights: Well, That Was Unexpected
UFC Fight Night 33 is in the books, and the Auckland, New Zealand-based card was a lot more exciting than it looked on paper. Perhaps even more surprisingly, Nate Marquardt looked to be back to his former ‘Great’ self, as he dismantled and finished the -220 favorite James Te Huna in the evening’s main event.
Take a look at what social media outlet Twitter and the minions that use it had to say about the morning’s proceedings, but first let’s see who probably made the worst prediction of the evening (SBN’s Luke Thomas):
Watching these UFC Fight Night 43 weigh-ins. There’s absolutely no reason to watch this live. Plenty to skip. Card is beyond lackluster.
— Luke Thomas (@SBNLukeThomas) June 27, 2014
For a card that everyone (including myself) heavily criticized, UFC Fight Night 43 was pretty damn entertaining.
— Adam Martin (@MMAdamMartin) June 28, 2014
Turns out that Jesus is actually the name of Vitor Belfort and Nate Marquardt’s dealer. #UFCFightNight
— MMA Roasted (@MMARoasted) June 28, 2014
— rory kernaghan (@Rorylowkick) June 28, 2014