- Tyron Woodley Would Be Able To Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
UFC Fight Night 43 Twitter Highlights: Well, That Was Unexpected
UFC Fight Night 33 is in the books, and the Auckland, New Zealand-based card was a lot more exciting than it looked on paper. Perhaps even more surprisingly, Nate Marquardt looked to be back to his former ‘Great’ self, as he dismantled and finished the -220 favorite James Te Huna in the evening’s main event.
Take a look at what social media outlet Twitter and the minions that use it had to say about the morning’s proceedings, but first let’s see who probably made the worst prediction of the evening (SBN’s Luke Thomas):
Watching these UFC Fight Night 43 weigh-ins. There’s absolutely no reason to watch this live. Plenty to skip. Card is beyond lackluster.
— Luke Thomas (@SBNLukeThomas) June 27, 2014
For a card that everyone (including myself) heavily criticized, UFC Fight Night 43 was pretty damn entertaining.
— Adam Martin (@MMAdamMartin) June 28, 2014
Turns out that Jesus is actually the name of Vitor Belfort and Nate Marquardt’s dealer. #UFCFightNight
— MMA Roasted (@MMARoasted) June 28, 2014
— rory kernaghan (@Rorylowkick) June 28, 2014