- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
UFC Fight Night 43 Twitter Highlights: Well, That Was Unexpected
UFC Fight Night 33 is in the books, and the Auckland, New Zealand-based card was a lot more exciting than it looked on paper. Perhaps even more surprisingly, Nate Marquardt looked to be back to his former ‘Great’ self, as he dismantled and finished the -220 favorite James Te Huna in the evening’s main event.
Take a look at what social media outlet Twitter and the minions that use it had to say about the morning’s proceedings, but first let’s see who probably made the worst prediction of the evening (SBN’s Luke Thomas):
Watching these UFC Fight Night 43 weigh-ins. There’s absolutely no reason to watch this live. Plenty to skip. Card is beyond lackluster.
— Luke Thomas (@SBNLukeThomas) June 27, 2014
For a card that everyone (including myself) heavily criticized, UFC Fight Night 43 was pretty damn entertaining.
— Adam Martin (@MMAdamMartin) June 28, 2014
Turns out that Jesus is actually the name of Vitor Belfort and Nate Marquardt’s dealer. #UFCFightNight
— MMA Roasted (@MMARoasted) June 28, 2014
— rory kernaghan (@Rorylowkick) June 28, 2014