- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
UFC Fight Night 43 Bonuses, Attendance & Live Gate Figures
Auckland, New Zealand was the scene for the unexpectedly entertaining, and finish riddled evening (or morning) of fun fights. The trip down under for Fight Night 43 seems to have been a successful venture for the promotion, even though the local posterboy had a rough night at the office. James Te Huna was no match for Nate Marquardt, and was steamrolled in the opening stanza.
The official numbers for the event were released at the post fight presser, and are as follows: An official attendance figure of 8,098 was released, tallying a live gate of $1.04 million NZD. Performance of the night was dished out to Nate Marquardt for his main event win, and to Charles Oliveira for submitting Hatsu Hioki on the main card.
Fight of the night, rather surprisingly, went to Gian Villante and Sean O’Connell for their three-round affair. Another highly underrated card has delivered for the promotion, as their main draw PPVs are coming under a bit of scrutiny. Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more fight coverage during the UFC double-header Saturday, and be sure to tune in to the live chat!