- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
UFC Fight Night 43 Bonuses, Attendance & Live Gate Figures
Auckland, New Zealand was the scene for the unexpectedly entertaining, and finish riddled evening (or morning) of fun fights. The trip down under for Fight Night 43 seems to have been a successful venture for the promotion, even though the local posterboy had a rough night at the office. James Te Huna was no match for Nate Marquardt, and was steamrolled in the opening stanza.
The official numbers for the event were released at the post fight presser, and are as follows: An official attendance figure of 8,098 was released, tallying a live gate of $1.04 million NZD. Performance of the night was dished out to Nate Marquardt for his main event win, and to Charles Oliveira for submitting Hatsu Hioki on the main card.
Fight of the night, rather surprisingly, went to Gian Villante and Sean O’Connell for their three-round affair. Another highly underrated card has delivered for the promotion, as their main draw PPVs are coming under a bit of scrutiny. Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more fight coverage during the UFC double-header Saturday, and be sure to tune in to the live chat!