- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
UFC Fight Night 39: Open Workout Highlights
Airing live at 2 p.m. EST on Fight Pass this Friday (April 11, 2014) from the du Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UFC Fight Night 39 is fast approaching.
The event features a heavyweight main event between experienced veterans Roy “Big Country” Nelson and Antonio “Minotauro” Nogueira, and Clay Guida meets Japanese star Tatsuya Kawajiri at featherweight in the card’s co-main event.
Today, the stars took to an outdoor venue for the UFC Fight Night 39 open workouts courtesy of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Check out what Nelson, Nogueira, Guida, Kawajiri, and more had to say about fighting in Abu Dhabi, preparing for the card, and their outlooks for the upcoming fights: