- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC Fight Night 39: Open Workout Highlights
Airing live at 2 p.m. EST on Fight Pass this Friday (April 11, 2014) from the du Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UFC Fight Night 39 is fast approaching.
The event features a heavyweight main event between experienced veterans Roy “Big Country” Nelson and Antonio “Minotauro” Nogueira, and Clay Guida meets Japanese star Tatsuya Kawajiri at featherweight in the card’s co-main event.
Today, the stars took to an outdoor venue for the UFC Fight Night 39 open workouts courtesy of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Check out what Nelson, Nogueira, Guida, Kawajiri, and more had to say about fighting in Abu Dhabi, preparing for the card, and their outlooks for the upcoming fights: