- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
UFC Fight Night 39: Open Workout Highlights
Airing live at 2 p.m. EST on Fight Pass this Friday (April 11, 2014) from the du Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UFC Fight Night 39 is fast approaching.
The event features a heavyweight main event between experienced veterans Roy “Big Country” Nelson and Antonio “Minotauro” Nogueira, and Clay Guida meets Japanese star Tatsuya Kawajiri at featherweight in the card’s co-main event.
Today, the stars took to an outdoor venue for the UFC Fight Night 39 open workouts courtesy of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Check out what Nelson, Nogueira, Guida, Kawajiri, and more had to say about fighting in Abu Dhabi, preparing for the card, and their outlooks for the upcoming fights: