- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
UFC Fight Night 39: Open Workout Highlights
Airing live at 2 p.m. EST on Fight Pass this Friday (April 11, 2014) from the du Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UFC Fight Night 39 is fast approaching.
The event features a heavyweight main event between experienced veterans Roy “Big Country” Nelson and Antonio “Minotauro” Nogueira, and Clay Guida meets Japanese star Tatsuya Kawajiri at featherweight in the card’s co-main event.
Today, the stars took to an outdoor venue for the UFC Fight Night 39 open workouts courtesy of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Check out what Nelson, Nogueira, Guida, Kawajiri, and more had to say about fighting in Abu Dhabi, preparing for the card, and their outlooks for the upcoming fights: