- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
UFC Fight Night 39: Open Workout Highlights
Airing live at 2 p.m. EST on Fight Pass this Friday (April 11, 2014) from the du Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UFC Fight Night 39 is fast approaching.
The event features a heavyweight main event between experienced veterans Roy “Big Country” Nelson and Antonio “Minotauro” Nogueira, and Clay Guida meets Japanese star Tatsuya Kawajiri at featherweight in the card’s co-main event.
Today, the stars took to an outdoor venue for the UFC Fight Night 39 open workouts courtesy of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Check out what Nelson, Nogueira, Guida, Kawajiri, and more had to say about fighting in Abu Dhabi, preparing for the card, and their outlooks for the upcoming fights: