- Cyborg Is ‘Playing The Game’ With Sensual Photo Shoot
- Dominick Cruz Out Indefinitely After Suffering ACL Injury
- UFC Fight Night 58 Medical Suspensions: Dollaway Gets 180 Days For Possible Broken Rib
- Jon Jones Plans On Trying To Wrestle Daniel Cormier
- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
UFC Fight Night 38 Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC Fight Night 38 from Natal, Brazil, has come and gone, and wow, wasn’t the crowd stunned by the outcome.
The night had more than a few thrilling moments and number of great bouts, but the story of this card is all Dan Henderson and his thunderous TKO of Mauricio Rua
In the third round “Hendo” hit Rua with a right hook that echoed through the Nelio Dias Gymnasium and sent Rua rolling across the mat. Moments later, the arena was silent as Rua laid out with his back to the canvass; the referee having waived off the fight.
There are going to be a lot of great questions emanating from, what was a great card.
Other than the star of the night, Henderson, what’s going to be next for Fabio Maldonado and C.B. Dollaway?
Also, what lays ahead for “Shogun” Rua?
For the answer to all the question that stem from tonight’s results, here’s the post-fight Q & A.