- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC Fight Night 38 Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC Fight Night 38 from Natal, Brazil, has come and gone, and wow, wasn’t the crowd stunned by the outcome.
The night had more than a few thrilling moments and number of great bouts, but the story of this card is all Dan Henderson and his thunderous TKO of Mauricio Rua
In the third round “Hendo” hit Rua with a right hook that echoed through the Nelio Dias Gymnasium and sent Rua rolling across the mat. Moments later, the arena was silent as Rua laid out with his back to the canvass; the referee having waived off the fight.
There are going to be a lot of great questions emanating from, what was a great card.
Other than the star of the night, Henderson, what’s going to be next for Fabio Maldonado and C.B. Dollaway?
Also, what lays ahead for “Shogun” Rua?
For the answer to all the question that stem from tonight’s results, here’s the post-fight Q & A.