- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
UFC Fight Night 37 Open Workout Highlights From London
Airing live this Saturday afternoon from the O2 Arena in London, England, UFC Fight Night 37 is nearly upon us.
Although the card has drawn some criticism for being aired only on Fight Pass, that’s not the fighters’ fault. Truthfully, the card is stacked up well with a list of top-level talent.
The event’s hard-hitting main event features a pivotal showdown between No. 1 contender Alexander Gustafsson and undefeated No. 11 Jimi Manuwa. Fresh off a narrow defeat to champion Jon jones at UFC 165, Gustafsson will look to solidify his rematch with “Bones,” while the dangerous Manuwa attempts to shock the world.
In the co-main event, streaking lightweight Michael Johnson will take on Melvin Guillard. Both have shown incredible boxing as of late, so this one could turn out to be an entertaining war. It’s the most evenly matched bout of the night.
Rounding out the main card, Brad Pickett will make his flyweight debut as he takes on late replacement and promotional newcomer Neil Seery, and Gunnar Nelson makes his return to face touted Russian prospect Omari Akhmedov.
The fighters assembled for their open workouts this week in London. Check out the highlights courtesy of The Ultimate Fighting Championship below: