- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC Fight Night 37 Open Workout Highlights From London
Airing live this Saturday afternoon from the O2 Arena in London, England, UFC Fight Night 37 is nearly upon us.
Although the card has drawn some criticism for being aired only on Fight Pass, that’s not the fighters’ fault. Truthfully, the card is stacked up well with a list of top-level talent.
The event’s hard-hitting main event features a pivotal showdown between No. 1 contender Alexander Gustafsson and undefeated No. 11 Jimi Manuwa. Fresh off a narrow defeat to champion Jon jones at UFC 165, Gustafsson will look to solidify his rematch with “Bones,” while the dangerous Manuwa attempts to shock the world.
In the co-main event, streaking lightweight Michael Johnson will take on Melvin Guillard. Both have shown incredible boxing as of late, so this one could turn out to be an entertaining war. It’s the most evenly matched bout of the night.
Rounding out the main card, Brad Pickett will make his flyweight debut as he takes on late replacement and promotional newcomer Neil Seery, and Gunnar Nelson makes his return to face touted Russian prospect Omari Akhmedov.
The fighters assembled for their open workouts this week in London. Check out the highlights courtesy of The Ultimate Fighting Championship below: