- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
UFC Fight Night 37 Weigh-Ins Results: All Fighters On Point In London
UFC Fight Night 37 is set to pop off tomorrow (March 8, 2014), airing live at 3 p.m. EST on Fight Pass from the O2 Arena in London, England.
Featuring a pivotal light heavyweight showdown between number one-ranked Alexander Gustafsson and undefeated striker Jimi Manuwa, the UFC’s return to Great Britain could potentially shake up the top of the 205-pound division.
With two straight wins under his belt, Michael “The Menace” Johnson will take on former teammate Melvin Guillard in the lightweight co-main event.
LowKick MMA will have all of your UFC Fight Night 37 results, discussion, and coverage tomorrow, so check back with us during and after the fights tomorrow.
Until then, check the UFC Fight Night 37 weigh-ins live stream courtesy of The Ultimate Fighting Championship. The fighters hit the scales at 11 a.m. EST and the results will be posted shortly thereafter:
205 lbs.: Alexander Gustafsson (204) vs. Jimi Manuwa (205)
155 lbs.: Melvin Guillard (156) vs. Michael Johnson (155)?
125 lbs.: Brad Pickett (125) vs. Neil Seery (125)?
170 lbs.: Omari Akhmedov (170) vs. Gunnar Nelson (170)
205 lbs.: Cyrille Diabate (205) vs. Ilir Latifi (205)?
185 lbs.: Luke Barnatt (186) vs. Mats Nilsson (184)?
185 lbs.: Brad Scott (186) vs. Claudio Henrique da Silva (185)?
135 lbs.: Roland Delorme (134) vs. Davey Grant (136)?
170 lbs.: Igor Araujo (171) vs. Danny Mitchell (170)?
125 lbs.: Louis Gaudinot (126) vs. Phil Harris (125)