- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC Fight Night 37 Weigh-Ins Results: All Fighters On Point In London
UFC Fight Night 37 is set to pop off tomorrow (March 8, 2014), airing live at 3 p.m. EST on Fight Pass from the O2 Arena in London, England.
Featuring a pivotal light heavyweight showdown between number one-ranked Alexander Gustafsson and undefeated striker Jimi Manuwa, the UFC’s return to Great Britain could potentially shake up the top of the 205-pound division.
With two straight wins under his belt, Michael “The Menace” Johnson will take on former teammate Melvin Guillard in the lightweight co-main event.
LowKick MMA will have all of your UFC Fight Night 37 results, discussion, and coverage tomorrow, so check back with us during and after the fights tomorrow.
Until then, check the UFC Fight Night 37 weigh-ins live stream courtesy of The Ultimate Fighting Championship. The fighters hit the scales at 11 a.m. EST and the results will be posted shortly thereafter:
205 lbs.: Alexander Gustafsson (204) vs. Jimi Manuwa (205)
155 lbs.: Melvin Guillard (156) vs. Michael Johnson (155)?
125 lbs.: Brad Pickett (125) vs. Neil Seery (125)?
170 lbs.: Omari Akhmedov (170) vs. Gunnar Nelson (170)
205 lbs.: Cyrille Diabate (205) vs. Ilir Latifi (205)?
185 lbs.: Luke Barnatt (186) vs. Mats Nilsson (184)?
185 lbs.: Brad Scott (186) vs. Claudio Henrique da Silva (185)?
135 lbs.: Roland Delorme (134) vs. Davey Grant (136)?
170 lbs.: Igor Araujo (171) vs. Danny Mitchell (170)?
125 lbs.: Louis Gaudinot (126) vs. Phil Harris (125)