- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
UFC Fight Night 36: Lyoto Machida vs. Gegard Mousasi Fight Video Highlights
It was a battle of two highly technical strikers at UFC Fight Night 36′s main event between Lyoto Machida and Gegard Mousasi. Their “Fight of the Night”-winning affair saw Machida land a wide range of quick, punishing karate strikes to stake his claim for a coveted UFC middleweight title shot.
For his efforts, Mousasi was able to land some good shots but just couldn’t beat Machida to the punch. He looked lackadaisical at times, and one has to wonder if facing a fighter like Machida was a bad decision coming off of ACL surgery. In any case, kudos to Mousasi for being a game fighter.
Machida may just be ready for a 185-pound title shot, but he apparently hurt his foot kicking Mousasi in the third round. More on that situation as it develops.
in the meantime, check out the Machida vs. Mousasi fight video highights, courtesy of FOX Sports: