- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results: Jimmy Hettes Collapses Backstage
- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
UFC Fight Night 36 Adds Oliveira vs. Ogle & Trinaldo
On Wednesday night UFC officals annouced two new bouts for their Fight Night 36 card in Jaragua Do Sul, Santa Catarina, Brazil. Charles ‘Do Bronx’ Oliveira is set to take on ‘The Little Axe’ Andy Ogle and Francisco Trinaldo will face ‘The Body Snatcher’ Jesse Ronson on February 15th at the Arena Do Jaragua. The main event will be a middleweight contest between Lyoto ‘The Dragon’ Machida and Gegard ‘The Dreamcatcher’ Mousasi.
TUF Brazil quaterfinalist, Trinaldo, will be looking to bounce back after being submitted by Piotr Hallmann back at UFC Fight Night 28 in September. Prior to the Hallman defeat, the Brazilian was on a two fight win streak finishing Mike Rio and C.J. Keith both with an arm triangle choke. ‘Massaranduba’ is 3-2 in his UFC career after his debut in the octagon back in June last year; against Delson Heleno.
His opponent, Ronson, will be looking for his first win inside the octagon, after losing his UFC debut to Michel Prazeres at UFC 165. The fighter was on a eight fight win streak prior to his spit decison loss to Prazeres.
Also announced was a featherweight bout between the Brazilian Oliveira vs. tough Englishman Ogle. Oliveira will fight in his home country for the first time in the UFC. ‘Do Bronx’ is coming off two loses, a knockout loss to Cub Swanson and a ‘Fight of the Night’ decision loss to Frankie Edgar.
‘The Little Axe’ will also looking to be getting back in the win column after losing a unanimous decision to Cole Miller at Fight Night 32. The 24 year old is now 1-2 in the UFC after losing his debut to Akira Corassani. Ogle’s only win inside the cage came against Josh Grispi in February.
The following fights have been announced for the February card:
Lyoto Machida vs. Gegard Mousasi
Francis Carmont vs. Ronaldo Souza
Cristiano Marcello vs. Joe Proctor
Viscardi Andrade vs. Nicholas Musoke
Andy Ogle vs. Charles Oliveira
Jesse Ronson vs. Francisco Trinaldo