- Tyron Woodley Would Be Able To Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
UFC Fight Night 34 Post-Fight Press Conference Highlights
Tarec Saffiedine made a successful UFC debut by battering worthy challenger Hyun Gyu Lim with a series of leg kicks in the main event of today’s UFC Fight Night 34, the first-ever event to air on the UFC’s new digital subscription service “Fight Pass.”
The bout was a rousing war that saw both fighters dropped muliple times. Lim’s left leg was obviously injured from Saffiedine’s relentless leg kicks but he never stopped fighting, nearly finishing the fight in the fifth and final round.
Tatsuya “Crusher” Kawajiri also made his successful Octagon debut with a second round submission over fellow newcomer Sean Soriano.
Check out the highlights of the traditional post-fight press conference spearheaded by UFC Asia Managing Director Mark Fischer, courtesy of UFC.com: