- Anthony Pettis Upset By Duke Roufus Accusations
- UFC Fight Night 57 LowKick Staff Predictions
- Bobby Green Gives Emotional Interview About Fighting Life
- UFC Fight Night 57 Weigh-ins Video & Results
- UFC 181 Free Fight: Georges St. Pierre Squeaks By Johny Hendricks
- Vitor Belfort Passes Random NSAC Drug Test
- Will Weidman vs. Belfort Actually Happen At UFC 184?
- Joe Rogan Calls Ronda Rousey “Once Ever” Fighter
- Bobby Green Thinking About Retiring After UFC Fight Night 57
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
UFC Fight Night 33 Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC Fight Night 33 is but a few hours away and with it, the answers to any questions fans might have about the card.
Will “The Super Samoan” Mark Hunt be able to defeat the behemoth Brazilian, Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva?
Will Shogun Rua and Ryan Bader win their matches and put their careers back on track, or will they lose and fall further off the winning path?
Will Pat Barry be able to deal with the size and power of Soa “The Hulk” Palelei or will “HD” wilt under the weight of the enormous Australian?
All of these outcomes will be known later tonight and the post-fight press conference will give fans much insight into their meaning.
The questions of most interest will surely revolve around Shogun Rua. If he wins will he stay at light-heavyweight or drop down to middleweight? If he loses, will he retire, be cut or given an option to move to middleweight? As fans know, Rua’s record has been very spotty of late and a loss tonight would be his third in a row, and that’s never a good thing in the UFC; even if you’re Shogun Rua.
For the answer to the Rua questions and all things UFN 33, they shall become known and available at the post-fight press conference, which will begin (roughly) 30 minutes after the card concludes, as from the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, in Brisbane, Australia.