- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
UFC Fight Night 33 Official Weigh-ins: All Fighters Make Weight
UFC Fight Night 33 is a mere 24 hours away, as broadcast from the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, in Brisbane, Australia and it promises to be a fun night of fights.
Featuring such marquee fighters as Mark Hunt, Antonio Silva, Shogun Rua, James Te Huna, Ryan Bader and Pat Barry to name a few, the card has all the potential to provide, KOs’, submissions and wars.
Of course and in advance of the fights, the fighters have to make weight and as the saying goes, that’s what fighters get paid for; making weight.
As the case turns out all fighters made weight and everyone looked great.
Here are the final numbers:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 9 p.m. EST):
Mark Hunt (262) vs. Antonio Silva (264)
Mauricio Rua (205) vs. James Te Huna (205)
Ryan Bader (205) vs. Anthony Perosh (204)
Pat Barry (237) vs. Soa Palelei (264)
Dylan Andrews (185) vs. Clint Hester (186)
Bethe Correia (135) vs. Julie Kedzie (135)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 2, 7 p.m. EST):
Takeya Mizugaki (135) vs. Nam Phan (135)
Caio Magalhaes (186) vs. Nick Ring (185)
Justin Scoggins (125) vs. Richie Vaculik (126)
Krzysztof Jotko (185) vs. Bruno Santos (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook 6:30 p.m. EST):
Alex Garcia (170) vs. Ben Wall (168)