- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
UFC Fight Night 33 Official Weigh-ins: All Fighters Make Weight
UFC Fight Night 33 is a mere 24 hours away, as broadcast from the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, in Brisbane, Australia and it promises to be a fun night of fights.
Featuring such marquee fighters as Mark Hunt, Antonio Silva, Shogun Rua, James Te Huna, Ryan Bader and Pat Barry to name a few, the card has all the potential to provide, KOs’, submissions and wars.
Of course and in advance of the fights, the fighters have to make weight and as the saying goes, that’s what fighters get paid for; making weight.
As the case turns out all fighters made weight and everyone looked great.
Here are the final numbers:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 9 p.m. EST):
Mark Hunt (262) vs. Antonio Silva (264)
Mauricio Rua (205) vs. James Te Huna (205)
Ryan Bader (205) vs. Anthony Perosh (204)
Pat Barry (237) vs. Soa Palelei (264)
Dylan Andrews (185) vs. Clint Hester (186)
Bethe Correia (135) vs. Julie Kedzie (135)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 2, 7 p.m. EST):
Takeya Mizugaki (135) vs. Nam Phan (135)
Caio Magalhaes (186) vs. Nick Ring (185)
Justin Scoggins (125) vs. Richie Vaculik (126)
Krzysztof Jotko (185) vs. Bruno Santos (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook 6:30 p.m. EST):
Alex Garcia (170) vs. Ben Wall (168)