- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
UFC Fight Night 33 Official Weigh-ins: All Fighters Make Weight
UFC Fight Night 33 is a mere 24 hours away, as broadcast from the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, in Brisbane, Australia and it promises to be a fun night of fights.
Featuring such marquee fighters as Mark Hunt, Antonio Silva, Shogun Rua, James Te Huna, Ryan Bader and Pat Barry to name a few, the card has all the potential to provide, KOs’, submissions and wars.
Of course and in advance of the fights, the fighters have to make weight and as the saying goes, that’s what fighters get paid for; making weight.
As the case turns out all fighters made weight and everyone looked great.
Here are the final numbers:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 9 p.m. EST):
Mark Hunt (262) vs. Antonio Silva (264)
Mauricio Rua (205) vs. James Te Huna (205)
Ryan Bader (205) vs. Anthony Perosh (204)
Pat Barry (237) vs. Soa Palelei (264)
Dylan Andrews (185) vs. Clint Hester (186)
Bethe Correia (135) vs. Julie Kedzie (135)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 2, 7 p.m. EST):
Takeya Mizugaki (135) vs. Nam Phan (135)
Caio Magalhaes (186) vs. Nick Ring (185)
Justin Scoggins (125) vs. Richie Vaculik (126)
Krzysztof Jotko (185) vs. Bruno Santos (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook 6:30 p.m. EST):
Alex Garcia (170) vs. Ben Wall (168)