- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
UFC Fight Night 33 Official Weigh-ins: All Fighters Make Weight
UFC Fight Night 33 is a mere 24 hours away, as broadcast from the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, in Brisbane, Australia and it promises to be a fun night of fights.
Featuring such marquee fighters as Mark Hunt, Antonio Silva, Shogun Rua, James Te Huna, Ryan Bader and Pat Barry to name a few, the card has all the potential to provide, KOs’, submissions and wars.
Of course and in advance of the fights, the fighters have to make weight and as the saying goes, that’s what fighters get paid for; making weight.
As the case turns out all fighters made weight and everyone looked great.
Here are the final numbers:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 9 p.m. EST):
Mark Hunt (262) vs. Antonio Silva (264)
Mauricio Rua (205) vs. James Te Huna (205)
Ryan Bader (205) vs. Anthony Perosh (204)
Pat Barry (237) vs. Soa Palelei (264)
Dylan Andrews (185) vs. Clint Hester (186)
Bethe Correia (135) vs. Julie Kedzie (135)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 2, 7 p.m. EST):
Takeya Mizugaki (135) vs. Nam Phan (135)
Caio Magalhaes (186) vs. Nick Ring (185)
Justin Scoggins (125) vs. Richie Vaculik (126)
Krzysztof Jotko (185) vs. Bruno Santos (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook 6:30 p.m. EST):
Alex Garcia (170) vs. Ben Wall (168)