- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
UFC Fight Night 31 Post-Fight Press Conference: Tim Kennedy Wins Big
Ultimate Fight Night 31: Fight for the Troops, from Fort Campbell, Kentucky, was sealed in the annals of MMA history, and what a night of fights it was.
There was not a dog bout on this card. With 8 stoppages in 13 matches, this card over delivered in what it provided fans. Surely backstage and on his way to the post fight presser, Dana White will be struggling to assign the bonuses, for there are multiple options for all.
There were beautiful KOs’ and submissions to select from, and a few great wars. Hats off to all the fighters for their outstanding performances, all the way round; everyone earned their victories, tonight.
There are too many shining stars on this card to pick one, but Tim Kennedy was certainly the biggest star of the night, for not only delivering a big KO of Rafael Natal, but for living up to the hope and promise, that is Tim Kennedy. Further, of major note is Yoel Romero Palacio. He simply looked scary and the 185 pound division has a new scary monster; the division just keeps getting better.
Also and finally the ladies, both bouts delivered, but the Alexis Davis / Liz Carmouche fight was amazing; both fighters demonstrated heart and toughness and in a full on war that saw Davis as the general.
For all the interesting questions and answers which will emanate from the card, here’s the post-fight press conference. It should begin shortly.