- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC Fight Night 32 Weigh-Ins Results: All Fighters Make Weight
We are just 24 hours out from an awesome event in UFC Fight Night 32: Belfort vs. Henderson, so it must be weigh-ins day here at LowKick.com. Join us at 1PM ET to see two MMA legends weigh in before their epic battle this Saturday night. As well as the main event fighters, such names as Cezar Ferreira, Rafael Cavalcante, Igor Pokrajac, Rony Jason, Jeremy Stephens, Paulo Thiago, Brandon Thatch and Daniel Sarafian will be present. Thats just the main card!
The prelim fighters hitting the scale will include Godfredo Pepey, Sam Sicilia, Daron Cruickshank, Thiago Tavares, Dustin Ortiz and many more. So join us right here at LowKick.com at 1PM ET for the UFN 32 weigh-ins live stream; courtesy of UFC.com.
The fighters have hit the scale, here is how they fared:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
Vitor Belfort (204) vs. Dan Henderson (204)
Cezar Ferreira (185) vs. Daniel Sarafian (186)
Rafael Cavalcante (205) vs. Igor Pokrajac (204)
Brandon Thatch (170) vs. Paulo Thiago(170)
Ryan LaFlare (170) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (171)
Rony Jason (146) vs. Jeremy Stephens (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 2, 5:30 p.m. ET)
Godofredo Pepey (146) vs. Sam Sicilia (146)
Omari Akhmedov (182) vs. Thiago Perpetuo (185)
Justin Salas (155) vs. Thiago Tavares (156)
Daron Cruickshank (155) vs. Adriano Martins (155)
Jose Maria (126) vs. Dustin Ortiz (125)