- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC Embedded Vlog Series – Episode 6
The sixth edition of the Embedded Vlog Series has been released by the UFC.
Yesterday’s episode showed UFC president Dana White at Zuffa headquarters where he received a phone call from Nick Diaz before speaking to Jon Jones’ manager. The video also followed Daniel Cormier going behind the scenes at TUF: Latin America with heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez, as well as showing Dan Henderson play a prank on Chael Sonnen.
Earlier today, the sixth episode of the Vlog Seriea was released, giving an in-depth look a day before UFC 173. The video sees White meeting up with a few UFC Hall of Famers before going to hit pads in the gym. It also takes a peak at Henderson and Cormier getting ready for last nights weigh-ins.
UFC 173 takes place tonight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The main event features a bantamweight title fight between the champion Renan Barão and T.J Dillashaw. The main card will take place on pay-per-view following the preliminary fights on Fox Sports 1 and Fight Pass.
Checkout the sixth episode of the Embedded Vlog Series courtesy of the UFC’s official YouTube page: