- Anthony Pettis Says He Was Only At 75 Percent When He Won The Title
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC Embedded Vlog Series – Episode 6
The sixth edition of the Embedded Vlog Series has been released by the UFC.
Yesterday’s episode showed UFC president Dana White at Zuffa headquarters where he received a phone call from Nick Diaz before speaking to Jon Jones’ manager. The video also followed Daniel Cormier going behind the scenes at TUF: Latin America with heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez, as well as showing Dan Henderson play a prank on Chael Sonnen.
Earlier today, the sixth episode of the Vlog Seriea was released, giving an in-depth look a day before UFC 173. The video sees White meeting up with a few UFC Hall of Famers before going to hit pads in the gym. It also takes a peak at Henderson and Cormier getting ready for last nights weigh-ins.
UFC 173 takes place tonight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The main event features a bantamweight title fight between the champion Renan Barão and T.J Dillashaw. The main card will take place on pay-per-view following the preliminary fights on Fox Sports 1 and Fight Pass.
Checkout the sixth episode of the Embedded Vlog Series courtesy of the UFC’s official YouTube page: