- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
UFC 178 Media Day: Los Angeles Q&A Session
Just one day removed from Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones’ brawl at the UFC 178 Las Vegas media day, the two will go head-to-head at the Nokia Center, in Los Angeles, California. Whether or not the two will collide in similar fashion to what transpired yesterday is yet to be seen, but you can guarantee that the air will be thick with tension and animosity between the two arch nemesis’.
The scrap lit up the web like a pumpkin at Halloween, and has been the subject of some pretty hot debates in the time since. Whether you agree with the fracas or not, you have to admit that it really did add fuel to an already volatile fire at UFC 178. ‘DC’ and ‘JBJ’ will throw down for real on September 27, but will the fireworks of last night continue in L.A.?
With the NSAC already sniffing around for video footage, I would suggest that a repeat performance of yesterday (Monday, Aug. 4, 2014) would probably be a little idiotic. That being said, you know I’ll watch the replay 20 times over should it happen again. So tune in at 7 PM ET/4 PST/Midnight GMT for the full live streaming UFC 178 Q&A from Los Angeles. The stream comes courtesy of UFC.com