- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
UFC 178 Media Day: Los Angeles Q&A Session
Just one day removed from Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones’ brawl at the UFC 178 Las Vegas media day, the two will go head-to-head at the Nokia Center, in Los Angeles, California. Whether or not the two will collide in similar fashion to what transpired yesterday is yet to be seen, but you can guarantee that the air will be thick with tension and animosity between the two arch nemesis’.
The scrap lit up the web like a pumpkin at Halloween, and has been the subject of some pretty hot debates in the time since. Whether you agree with the fracas or not, you have to admit that it really did add fuel to an already volatile fire at UFC 178. ‘DC’ and ‘JBJ’ will throw down for real on September 27, but will the fireworks of last night continue in L.A.?
With the NSAC already sniffing around for video footage, I would suggest that a repeat performance of yesterday (Monday, Aug. 4, 2014) would probably be a little idiotic. That being said, you know I’ll watch the replay 20 times over should it happen again. So tune in at 7 PM ET/4 PST/Midnight GMT for the full live streaming UFC 178 Q&A from Los Angeles. The stream comes courtesy of UFC.com