- Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard Added To UFC 189
- Gunnar Nelson Returns Against John Hathaway At UFC 189
- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
UFC 177 Embedded Vlog Series: Episode 3
With bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw set to take on former champion Renan Barao in their awaited rematch in the main event of UFC 177 this Saturday night (August 30, 2014) from the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California, the UFC has released the third episode of their UFC 177: Embedded Vlog Series.
Watch below as Dillashaw and Barao prepare for the pivotal rematch by arriving in Sacramento to get checked and make sure their weight is on point. Co-main event participants Danny Castillo and Tony Ferguson are also featured, as Ferguson gets in a guerilla workout while hometown favorite Castillo works out in his home gym.
Check out the action courtesy of the UFC below:
Photo: Stephen R. Sylvanie for USA TODAY Sports