- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Albuquerque Police Pursuing Felony Arrest Warrant For Jon Jones
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC 177 Embedded Vlog Series: Episode 3
With bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw set to take on former champion Renan Barao in their awaited rematch in the main event of UFC 177 this Saturday night (August 30, 2014) from the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California, the UFC has released the third episode of their UFC 177: Embedded Vlog Series.
Watch below as Dillashaw and Barao prepare for the pivotal rematch by arriving in Sacramento to get checked and make sure their weight is on point. Co-main event participants Danny Castillo and Tony Ferguson are also featured, as Ferguson gets in a guerilla workout while hometown favorite Castillo works out in his home gym.
Check out the action courtesy of the UFC below:
Photo: Stephen R. Sylvanie for USA TODAY Sports