- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC 177 Embedded Vlog Episode 1: Earthquakes And Rocky Training
UFC 177 will go down this Saturday (August 30, 2014), and is headlined by the rematch between bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw and former kingpin Renan Barao. The Brazilian Nova Uniao product had been dominant before meeting “The Viper” at UFC 173, and the loss snapped a nine year, 33-fight unbeaten spree for Barao.
Dillashaw, a heavy undeerdog in the first match, will have as much, if not more to prove at UFC 177. Looking to show that the first time was no fluke, the new champ will likely want to put on a clinic against his new found rival. With the rematch set to go down in California, the State has been hit by earthquakes in recent weeks, meaning the Alpha Male camp has been directly affected.
The UFC 177 Embedded series has started, and in this feature episode we see TJ check in to the hyperbolic chamber to help assist with repairing his body. Rather oppositly, we see former champion Barao training like a god-damn animal for the rematch, beasting his body in the streets of Brazil.
Check out the UFC 177 embedded episode 1, courtesy of the UFC youtube channel, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!