- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
UFC 177 Embedded Vlog Episode 1: Earthquakes And Rocky Training
UFC 177 will go down this Saturday (August 30, 2014), and is headlined by the rematch between bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw and former kingpin Renan Barao. The Brazilian Nova Uniao product had been dominant before meeting “The Viper” at UFC 173, and the loss snapped a nine year, 33-fight unbeaten spree for Barao.
Dillashaw, a heavy undeerdog in the first match, will have as much, if not more to prove at UFC 177. Looking to show that the first time was no fluke, the new champ will likely want to put on a clinic against his new found rival. With the rematch set to go down in California, the State has been hit by earthquakes in recent weeks, meaning the Alpha Male camp has been directly affected.
The UFC 177 Embedded series has started, and in this feature episode we see TJ check in to the hyperbolic chamber to help assist with repairing his body. Rather oppositly, we see former champion Barao training like a god-damn animal for the rematch, beasting his body in the streets of Brazil.
Check out the UFC 177 embedded episode 1, courtesy of the UFC youtube channel, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!