- Cyborg Is ‘Playing The Game’ With Sensual Photo Shoot
- Dominick Cruz Out Indefinitely After Suffering ACL Injury
- UFC Fight Night 58 Medical Suspensions: Dollaway Gets 180 Days For Possible Broken Rib
- Jon Jones Plans On Trying To Wrestle Daniel Cormier
- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
UFC 175 Weigh-Ins: All Fighters Make Weight
With just one day to go before UFC 175 hits our screens, it must be weigh-ins day here at LowKick.com. The head of the card is the anticipated middleweight title fight between reigning champion Chris Weidman, and tricky ex light-heavyweight boss Lyoto Machida. Making it two championship fights is the co-main event between Ronda Rousey and Alexis Davis.
Stefan Struve returns from his stint on the sidelines as he faces former NFL and TUF alum Matt Mitrione. Anpother Ultimate Fighter veteran in Uriah Hall will look to get past Thiago Santos, Russell Doane and Marcus Brimage round off the main card at featherweight. Urijah Faber is at the top of the prelims as he faces Alex Cacares, Chris Camozzi and Bruno Santos have unfinished business, and look out for George Roop, Kevin Casey, Bubba Bush and Ildemar Alcantara.
So tune in for the live streaming UFC 175 weigh-ins from Las Vegas, Nevada, at 7 PM ET, courtesy of the official UFC youtube channel.
Main Card (PPV, 10 PM ET/7 PM PT)
Chris Weidman (185) vs. Lyoto Machida (184.5)
Ronda Rousey (135) vs. Alexis Davis (135)
Stefan Struve (251.5) vs. Matt Mitrione (254)
Uriah Hall (185) vs. Thiago Santos (185)
Marcus Brimage (135.5) vs. Russell Doane (136)
Preliminary Card (FS1, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT)
Urijah Faber (136) vs. Alex Caceres (135)
Kenny Robertson (171) vs. Ildemar Alcantara (170)
Bruno Santos (185) vs. Chris Camozzi (185)
George Roop (135) vs. Rob Font (135)
Preliminary Card (Fight Pass, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT)
Luke Zachrich (185) vs. Guilherme Vasconcelos (185)
Kevin Casey (185) vs. Bubba Bush (185)
Photo: Jayne Kamin-Oncea for USA TODAY Sports