- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
UFC 175 Weigh-Ins: All Fighters Make Weight
With just one day to go before UFC 175 hits our screens, it must be weigh-ins day here at LowKick.com. The head of the card is the anticipated middleweight title fight between reigning champion Chris Weidman, and tricky ex light-heavyweight boss Lyoto Machida. Making it two championship fights is the co-main event between Ronda Rousey and Alexis Davis.
Stefan Struve returns from his stint on the sidelines as he faces former NFL and TUF alum Matt Mitrione. Anpother Ultimate Fighter veteran in Uriah Hall will look to get past Thiago Santos, Russell Doane and Marcus Brimage round off the main card at featherweight. Urijah Faber is at the top of the prelims as he faces Alex Cacares, Chris Camozzi and Bruno Santos have unfinished business, and look out for George Roop, Kevin Casey, Bubba Bush and Ildemar Alcantara.
So tune in for the live streaming UFC 175 weigh-ins from Las Vegas, Nevada, at 7 PM ET, courtesy of the official UFC youtube channel.
Main Card (PPV, 10 PM ET/7 PM PT)
Chris Weidman (185) vs. Lyoto Machida (184.5)
Ronda Rousey (135) vs. Alexis Davis (135)
Stefan Struve (251.5) vs. Matt Mitrione (254)
Uriah Hall (185) vs. Thiago Santos (185)
Marcus Brimage (135.5) vs. Russell Doane (136)
Preliminary Card (FS1, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT)
Urijah Faber (136) vs. Alex Caceres (135)
Kenny Robertson (171) vs. Ildemar Alcantara (170)
Bruno Santos (185) vs. Chris Camozzi (185)
George Roop (135) vs. Rob Font (135)
Preliminary Card (Fight Pass, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT)
Luke Zachrich (185) vs. Guilherme Vasconcelos (185)
Kevin Casey (185) vs. Bubba Bush (185)
Photo: Jayne Kamin-Oncea for USA TODAY Sports