- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
UFC 175 Open Workouts Highlight Video
With UFC 175 just days away now, the anticipation builds for the Las Vegas, Nevada based event. Two title fights on one card, Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis & Weidman/Machida, the return of Stefan Struve and Urijah Faber all have me holding high hopes for the mid-year card.
The biggest draw for me is the Weidman vs. Machida showdown. I’ve been thinking and discussing this fight a lot, ever since it was booked, and I feel like there could be a very unexpected outcome. It’s always good to see ‘The California Kid’ in action, and I think ‘Bruce Leroy’ might be a bit out of his depth here.
The fighters from this Saturday’s (July 5) UFC 175 took part in the open workouts, and the champions gave interviews too. Check out the video above, courtesy of the official UFC youtube page, and stay tuned to LowKick.com.