- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- UFC 180 Fight Motion Highlights
- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC 175 Open Workouts Highlight Video
With UFC 175 just days away now, the anticipation builds for the Las Vegas, Nevada based event. Two title fights on one card, Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis & Weidman/Machida, the return of Stefan Struve and Urijah Faber all have me holding high hopes for the mid-year card.
The biggest draw for me is the Weidman vs. Machida showdown. I’ve been thinking and discussing this fight a lot, ever since it was booked, and I feel like there could be a very unexpected outcome. It’s always good to see ‘The California Kid’ in action, and I think ‘Bruce Leroy’ might be a bit out of his depth here.
The fighters from this Saturday’s (July 5) UFC 175 took part in the open workouts, and the champions gave interviews too. Check out the video above, courtesy of the official UFC youtube page, and stay tuned to LowKick.com.