- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
UFC 175 Open Workouts Highlight Video
With UFC 175 just days away now, the anticipation builds for the Las Vegas, Nevada based event. Two title fights on one card, Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis & Weidman/Machida, the return of Stefan Struve and Urijah Faber all have me holding high hopes for the mid-year card.
The biggest draw for me is the Weidman vs. Machida showdown. I’ve been thinking and discussing this fight a lot, ever since it was booked, and I feel like there could be a very unexpected outcome. It’s always good to see ‘The California Kid’ in action, and I think ‘Bruce Leroy’ might be a bit out of his depth here.
The fighters from this Saturday’s (July 5) UFC 175 took part in the open workouts, and the champions gave interviews too. Check out the video above, courtesy of the official UFC youtube page, and stay tuned to LowKick.com.