- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
UFC 175 Open Workouts Highlight Video
With UFC 175 just days away now, the anticipation builds for the Las Vegas, Nevada based event. Two title fights on one card, Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis & Weidman/Machida, the return of Stefan Struve and Urijah Faber all have me holding high hopes for the mid-year card.
The biggest draw for me is the Weidman vs. Machida showdown. I’ve been thinking and discussing this fight a lot, ever since it was booked, and I feel like there could be a very unexpected outcome. It’s always good to see ‘The California Kid’ in action, and I think ‘Bruce Leroy’ might be a bit out of his depth here.
The fighters from this Saturday’s (July 5) UFC 175 took part in the open workouts, and the champions gave interviews too. Check out the video above, courtesy of the official UFC youtube page, and stay tuned to LowKick.com.