- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC 175 Open Workouts Highlight Video
With UFC 175 just days away now, the anticipation builds for the Las Vegas, Nevada based event. Two title fights on one card, Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis & Weidman/Machida, the return of Stefan Struve and Urijah Faber all have me holding high hopes for the mid-year card.
The biggest draw for me is the Weidman vs. Machida showdown. I’ve been thinking and discussing this fight a lot, ever since it was booked, and I feel like there could be a very unexpected outcome. It’s always good to see ‘The California Kid’ in action, and I think ‘Bruce Leroy’ might be a bit out of his depth here.
The fighters from this Saturday’s (July 5) UFC 175 took part in the open workouts, and the champions gave interviews too. Check out the video above, courtesy of the official UFC youtube page, and stay tuned to LowKick.com.