- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
UFC 175 Fight Week: Ronda Rousey Demonstrates Her Skills
The much anticipated UFC 175 card from Las Vegas, Nevada, transpires this weekend (July 5, 2014) and with only three days to go before the event, the buzz and tensions are beginning to come to a boil.
Today (July 2, 2014), Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey was on hand at the Fashion Show Mall in “Sin City” for an open workout, and to put on display some of her tremendous judo skills, ground attack, and boxing chops.
By viewing of the – MMA Heat – video, “Rowdy” looks to be in great shape and focused. Her jab appears crisp, her combinations fluid, and her ground game impressive. Regarding the champ’s judo, fans can get a sense of just how much torque the 27-year-old Olympic judoka generates when she steps in to throw an opponent.
Rousey will be taking on the No. 2 ranked Alexis Davis on Saturday night, as the champion defends her title for the fourth consecutive time. Rousey is expecting a tough fight from the well-rounded Canadian, however, in watching Rousey in her warm up, it’s hard to imagine “Rowdy” being stopped. Yet, if it can be done, then perhaps the 29-year-old jiu-jitsu black belt and stand-up fighter is the one to do it.
Happily, fans will get to find out on Saturday night.
Here’s Ronda Rousey’s open workout.
Photo courtesy of Ronda Rousey